Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA free way of donations. EmptyA free way of donations.

more_horiz
First of all, I would like to announce that this is completely optional and there is no pressure for you to do it. Donations are important right now, because I would like to make DA more public. Forumotion has many features that can allow that, but it is not free. That includes making a domain, advertising in website, etc. In order to do that, I will need some spare donations.
I have found out a way to get donations by just clicking ads. It is a website called "Bux". It will pay 1 cent per ad clicked and a limited amount of clicks per day. I would like to raise at least $10.00 for this website. You can help raise by registering at: http://www.bux.to
PLEASE IF YOU ARE HELPING OUT, LOOK OVER THIS REGISTRATION GUIDE: A free way of donations. Untitled-26

When you register, make referral to my account as shown above. I will need 10 or more people to voluntarily spare some time in clicking ads so we can raise money. I currently have $1. I want you guys to help out. If you choose to do this, when the raising is over your name will appear on a widget and stay there for a while. All it takes is clicking 10 ads per day for 2 weeks and you are done. If you choose to do this, please sign up here.

DA Name:
Do you think you can do this for 2 weeks?

Again, this is completely optional and don't stress about it. If you think it is too much for you, than ignore this message.

I JadenYuki promise to use this money for DA and only DA.

descriptionA free way of donations. EmptyRe: A free way of donations.

more_horiz
I have 5, 54 dollars there i don't know if i can trasnfer but if i can i will do it gladly

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum