Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Farewell DA, You'll always be the best.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Endless Sorcerer
Alikaey
xX-Saberboy
mimgrim
Salader
WhiteBlaster
Anzo
Neji
Yami Marik
13 posters

descriptionFarewell DA, You'll always be the best. EmptyFarewell DA, You'll always be the best.

more_horiz
Bye to all I got along with: looking for a new academy to belittle Wink

Well Don't even bother going off on this topic, becuase I wont see it. bye lol

descriptionFarewell DA, You'll always be the best. EmptyRe: Farewell DA, You'll always be the best.

more_horiz
Cya
And please don't use my link... It's counted as advertising.

descriptionFarewell DA, You'll always be the best. EmptyRe: Farewell DA, You'll always be the best.

more_horiz
Going to other academies is just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

more_horiz
Lol Leave DA For Another Academy is a Little "Sad"

Well have Fun in Your Search Bra.

more_horiz
Bye, have fun in furture ventures

more_horiz
._. Actually leaving for another academy? Really?

Later i guess e_e

more_horiz
kthxbye

more_horiz
Bye :L...

more_horiz
Bye ::Monkey27::

more_horiz
lol at everybody getting upset because he's leaving for another academy.

more_horiz
Well bye then...

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
Going to other academies is just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

^
But GL.
Farewell

more_horiz
Good Luck finding that other academy and good bye Smile

more_horiz
Bye and gl ::Monkey18::

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply