Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSix Samurai (PLEASE fix ) EmptySix Samurai (PLEASE fix )

more_horiz
here it is:

Six Samurai (PLEASE fix ) ICm61

descriptionSix Samurai (PLEASE fix ) EmptyRe: Six Samurai (PLEASE fix )

more_horiz
** = Highly Recommended
* = Recommended

In My Opinion~
--------------------------------
**-1 | Solemn Warning ( You want to take as less possible damage you can )
**-1 | United ( Too many will possibly cause a Dead draw when you're low on monsters. )
*-1 / -2 | Mystical Space Typhoon ( It's up to you. But -1 MST is highly Recommended. )
*-1 | Mirror Force
-1 | Book of moon ( Just to keep your deck at a low Number. )

Replace with~
--------------------------------
+1 | Elder of the Six Samurai
+1 | Great Shogun Shien
+1 | Enishi
+1 | Yaichi
+1 | Ascetisicm

Oh and also, from your side deck you should remove Cosmos. Six Samurai's don't do well when their forces are sent to the banish zone instead of the grave. Sometimes you don't even ware off that many Sams... Instead you should add some Void Trap Holes... It allows you to Negate and Destroy any special summoned monster over 2000atk. So if you lose against any Heroes, that card can help you alot. Just my advice.

-If you choose to remove 2 MST.. You should replace it with Shiens Squire. Hope I helped. Razz

Last edited by SuicideSheep on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Try PMing jack11b if you still want any more changes on top of what suicide sheep has given you. He runs Six Sams alot as well.

But I also know that SuicideSheep owns with them, so you should be sorted with her advice ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply