Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWant to ask EmptyWant to ask

more_horiz
I was dueling with one guy and when he activated book of moon, i activated Solemn Wawrning. Solemn Warning say that "When a monster would be Summoned, OR when a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect is activated that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s): Pay 2000 Life Points; negate the Summon OR activation, and destroy that card." He activated spell card, i activated trap. We called for admin, admin said same thing that i can't use it. Why i can't do that?

descriptionWant to ask EmptyRe: Want to ask

more_horiz
When in the effect of Book of moon you see something about summoning a monster?
Read good sw's effect:
OR when a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect is activated that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s):
You can negate only summon of a monsters or effects that state they can summon a monster(s).

more_horiz
Yeah you cant negate all spells or traps with that card. Solemn warning can negate only summon of monsters or spells and traps or effects what special summons monsters. Like your opponent uses polymerization to summon some fusion monster and you activate Solemn warning to negate poly. You can Not negate any ususal spell but only the ones what speciall summons monsters. Also there is a mistake what many duelists make: You cant negate special summon of fusion monster wich is summoned with poly cuz then you have to negate poly or any other card wich trigures special summon, not summoning. If you try to negate summon its an invalid move.

more_horiz
Oh. Thx.

more_horiz
Question Answered, Topic Locked

Train The Cat

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply