Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionsilfer test( i want to be yellow <3) Emptysilfer test( i want to be yellow <3)

more_horiz
yeah... i just want to take the test out of curiosity as to how hard it really is.

descriptionsilfer test( i want to be yellow <3) EmptyRe: silfer test( i want to be yellow <3)

more_horiz
Well, then, set up an account on the site so I can clear you. (And being Yellow would be a demotion for you. Wink)

descriptionsilfer test( i want to be yellow <3) EmptyRe: silfer test( i want to be yellow <3)

more_horiz
made it

i;m still a silfer under the green D:

more_horiz
I am not finding it. What name are you registered under?

more_horiz
raissa1ana1marriana <---- dint let me use spaces or apostrophes

more_horiz
Your session is not showing up

more_horiz
oh well... ill just try and do it with the league Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum