Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhi im new here and im trying to make some friends Emptyhi im new here and im trying to make some friends

more_horiz
PLease someone duel me aswell because i want to see what ppl at this ight can do

descriptionhi im new here and im trying to make some friends EmptyRe: hi im new here and im trying to make some friends

more_horiz
Welcome!

descriptionhi im new here and im trying to make some friends EmptyRe: hi im new here and im trying to make some friends

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Have fun and Stay Active. If you need any help you can ask anyone.

Last edited by ULTRABAM1997 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)

more_horiz
Hey this kid has some spark in there I like him already!
Welcome and when you feel up for it u can pm me and duel hopefully, see you Wink

more_horiz
welcome to duel academy and slifer red, enjoy your time here

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Don't go out while theres a full moon.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply