Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe White Knight vs dzzzzz (Survival Match) EmptyThe White Knight vs dzzzzz (Survival Match)

more_horiz
"" As usual .. The White Knight won the match. I guess there r some things that don't change. "

2-1 (Survival match)

gg's

~~~ The White Knight ~~~

descriptionThe White Knight vs dzzzzz (Survival Match) EmptyRe: The White Knight vs dzzzzz (Survival Match)

more_horiz
confirm, but it wasn't survival

descriptionThe White Knight vs dzzzzz (Survival Match) EmptyRe: The White Knight vs dzzzzz (Survival Match)

more_horiz
I believe it is.... but there is no proof if u want to deny it.

So i have to agree with u -_-

more_horiz
nobody didnt say anything about survival, but you can count it as one, i just dont like when someone lies.

more_horiz
I'm not lying and I don't need to lie Dzzzzz :D

It's not a big deal .. told ya i have no proof. Just confirm wither it is survival or not buddy.

more_horiz
DP's Transfered

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply