Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tourney Time

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Typical Jew™
ShingoS1
King007
mimgrim
Exiled
PowerNova
10 posters

descriptionTourney Time EmptyTourney Time

more_horiz
Looking to host a tournament for the Ra family, and if need be, I will make it available to others for sake of activity. Gimme some ideas peeps . . . .

descriptionTourney Time EmptyRe: Tourney Time

more_horiz
Card Set Tourny

more_horiz
Not a bad idea. What else you guys got? I'll edit the first post to make it a poll as we get ideas posted.

more_horiz
How about a penalty tournament?

You give each player a different penalty and they have to play through the whole tournament with that penalty.

more_horiz
i prefer a tourney without the most strong decks like rabbits, zektors, dark worlds, windups ...

more_horiz
I like the idea of mimgrim, and agree with King for no meta decks, we could also make it a multiple deck tournament, like use 3 decks per match (1 for each leg/ single duel) like this we would get to switch around.

more_horiz
why not ra only and let staff who are ra join D:

more_horiz
Lol if staff who is ra wouldnt be allowed to join i would still join Razz Also lo can somebody explain what is card set tourny?

more_horiz
Staff who still rep the Ra dorm are allowed to enter.

more_horiz
I HAVE AN AWESOME IDEA! Lol...A little bias.

Anyway, the tournament could be a yugioh GX tourny. You have to use cards from that format so long ago. Some good archetypes to use would be Ancient Gear, Elemental Hero, etc..

more_horiz
Here's an idea. We could have the host have a list of pre-made decks ready and every participant picks a number. the host will go down the list to that number and will PM the corresponding decklist. Then they would have to use that deck for the match. The next round of matches we have, everyone picks a different number and get a new deck.

more_horiz
^ Oh this reminds me something of yugioh WC 2011 :D (DS game)

more_horiz
Any more suggestions?

more_horiz
Traditional Format.....

more_horiz
Alright, going to compile all of these for whats to come. Gracco, send me a pm on you know what - lets get it started now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply