Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGadgets Deck EmptyGadgets Deck

more_horiz
3x Red Gadget
3x yellow gadget
3x yellow gadget
1x photon thrasher
3x effect veiler
3x machina gearframe
3x machina fortress
1x machina cannon

3x pot of duality
2x MST
1x Heavy storm
1x book of moon
1x soul taker
1x dark hole
1x monster reborn

2x botttomless trap hole
2x Solemn warning
2 X compulsory Evac device
2x Ulimate offering
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgement

Suggestion for the deck and a side and extra would be appricated thank you Smile

descriptionGadgets Deck EmptyRe: Gadgets Deck

more_horiz
Well in my opinion (and you shouldn't really rely on it that much XD, im not great at making decks), this deck has potential, it looks like it could flow well, and it has a clear strategy to it. However, I do feel it's lacking fire power, and if you had a bad draw, it would just flow horribly and slowly.
You could add cards like limiter removal, or cyber dragon, you knows cards that can give you a turn to build up some momentum, and prepare your field. If you decide to go with Cyber dragon, you can also start running Chimeratech fortress dragon in your extra, also if you start running Cyber dragon, I think that will give your deck other possible strategies. You could also go for a more machina-centric deck, but I feel that those are quite slow sometime.

more_horiz
I may see what other gadget players run

more_horiz
So any changes after this

Gadgets Deck MaSzc

more_horiz
Needs more ultimate offering.

more_horiz
jinzo is bad... but honestly the best gadget deck is gadget stun

add TKRO, pot of duality, monster reborn, dark hole, effect veiler, 1 more scrap recycler and maybe even Doomcaliber knight

take out all jinzos, cyber dragon, card trooper, future fusion, gold sarc

more_horiz
Raissa Ana' Marriana wrote:

add TKRO, pot of duality, monster reborn, dark hole, effect veiler, 1 more scrap recycler and maybe even Doomcaliber knight

Wouldn't thunder-king just ruin gadgets? It stops them from doing the only thing they do.......

more_horiz
bombboy1252 wrote:
Raissa Ana' Marriana wrote:

Wouldn't thunder-king just ruin gadgets? It stops them from doing the only thing they do.......

Lul, you just have to know how to play around TKR Gadgets Deck 3974120512

more_horiz
y no love for machina? my fav cards are gadgets and machinas tho.I see you like the aggressive build, not the stun, so just take a good look on gear gigant x and cardcar D.Those two will help you[x3].Still, because machinas can't be that competitive you will need more coth or safe zone.I prefer coth, but you test them and see which one you like more.Solidarity 3 or nothing.Future fusion sucks, Jinzo too.Having Cydra and so many machines and no Chimeratech in extra is bad.Opponent could turn the game just from that.Think about chalice/fiendish chain.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply