Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Administrating Exam Site

+9
Anzo
Zeox
Jue Viole Grace
Train
LòKóS
Exiled
Potus Mat
Nuran
Amy Kool
13 posters

descriptionAdministrating Exam Site EmptyAdministrating Exam Site

more_horiz
Administrating Exam Site

1. Register an account there.
2. Apply here for position.
3. Wait till I make you an Admin.
4. If I make you an Admin, http://duelacademy.web44.net/administrator and login with same data you registered with.

For checking result of 1/2 Slifer Red Exam:

1. Components -> jQuarks -> Sessions -> you will see a list of people and their results. Read Score in the table. if they ask you what did they wrong, do not tell them. you just post the result and say passed failed etc and lock the topic.

For checking result of 2/2 Slifer Red Exam and Ra Yellow Exam.

1. Components -> jQuarks -> Sessions -> On the left there is an icon for Detailed view ("See Details") on each question they answered. click on it and you will see a table of questions and answers next to them. you will also see that red x and green check icons that represent your mark as good or bad answer. you grade answers by your personal opinion after you read their input. if you feel that the text they posted was not good enough, they did not deep think and explain well enough cards they used in a deck (for ex: they just post like rai oh- staple. mirror force- obviously a staple and try to act smart with that lol. you will see its easy to differ ppl that know their stuff and ppl that use autopilot decks and know nothing more than usual moves. after you review, grade with correct or not. don't worry, they don't need to do it 100% correct for you to grade it like that, just see if overall their input is okay, if it passes the threshold limit you have set in your head and then grade by that.

Note that they need to answer each question with satisfying answer. if they did all other questions excellent but slightly fail on one, that can be tolerated.

Now, few notes on last questions on Slifer Red and Ra Yellow, they are similar. what i wrote is a situation in the duel there. they notice and get distracted by my false moves and then they correct me by stating how they would play it, like summon krystia first bla bla yea we all know that lol. but what i really wanted there as an answer is that you can reveal to your opponent that you got monster reborn just by inspecting your graveyard etc. those were the real mistakes i was looking for. but, just as i said, that can be tolerated if they did all other answers very good. if not then they fail. but this question is important, others about decks you can give em little hints what they did wrong etc, but these last.... they are important not to leak what we want there, because then everyone will be suddenly smart lol.

For assigning an Exam of any type:

1. Components -> jQuarks -> Quizzes -> you will see a list of 3 exams we have. for the exam you want to assign, just click on corresponding "User Affectation" icon (two ppl and a sign lol). Then find the person in the list by using either the filter above or pages at the bottom. When you find the person, at the "User assignation" column make the red x become a green check by clicking on it. you will see also there is email reminding etc, but rules are simple you dont do anything that i did not tell you to do ^^ cuz the chance to screw something up in such a wide, customized and complex admin panel is very high.

Now this is what you will do when you cannot find a person to assign. before you reply in DA with "read the rules and register first" its best to go to last page. there you might see some strange names. well names displayed there are not real usernames but random names. for some reason i could not bother disabling input of name so members put their real names by default there ._. no matter that i clearly said same name and username please. so you click on few last persons to see their profile info. there you will see username and name. if you recognize the user by his username then just change his name to that username as well as save it. then return back to Assignation page and assign them a test.

[center]If that also does not work, then try the following: click on close icon above in menu to close the page you are in. that way main menu gets again available for you to click on (when you are deep in the menu tree you cannot click on main menu tabs, they become gray, so you find that big red X and close the page you are on to make it clickable again). then open Site -> User Manager -> you will see user list which is very rich with infos compared to exam user list. now you see names and usernames as well as information is the user enabled or not (did he confirm by email his account). you check that with "Enabled" column. if you find that the member is not enabled, enable is in the same way you do assign tests by clicking on that small red X.

So, why do we have to do that? because when a member registers, types different name and same username as in DA, then you tell him to register since you cant find him and he can't register again because his username was already registered. then you need to find him, update his name to username so we others can later know. Also sometimes members don't look at their junk mail or they simply don't get it at all cuz of some email filters, then again you have to enable them since they cant register with same username again.

Thats it, and yea you all already know that we assign only 1/2 first and then if they pass with at least 32 correct, 2/2. You also read exam rules yourself because we don't want to act immature. All of you that want to do this apply here and I will see if I can trust you with the admin panel there. no offense to anyone that i don't want to see there. maybe its because you are still new, or you are not good with ygo (since not all mods are here good duelists), or not mature enough to judge the test overall or handle the admin panel options, or i feel like you could erase my stuff there (even if I am super admin and can reverse every move of yours, i dont want to let just anyone hop in the admin panel sorry).

Also all questions ask here not via PM's or chats cuz this topic will be like Exam Panel FAQ for everyone.

Last edited by Amy Cool on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAdministrating Exam Site EmptyRe: Administrating Exam Site

more_horiz
I will like to give out the tests :D already have an acc there

more_horiz
Okay I made you an Admin.

more_horiz
O, Hell, I never do any work anyway. Make me an Admin there. And here, too, maybe?

more_horiz
I made you an Admin on that site, Potus. I also ignored last sentence of yours :D

more_horiz
Also, DO NOT USE FILTER TO SEARCH FOR RESULTS OF PEOPLE! :D

just look at last results because you will end up like potus, failing bakura's test that he took long time ago and already got graded etc. you know, ppl take tests multiple times and when you want to update tests.... you compare dates, simply as that :D

more_horiz
i dont blame you potus, you could not know, this is FAQ so i had to mention it public in order that others dont follow your mistake :D

more_horiz
Sorry I been inactive there, busy with life but I'm starting to get time back

more_horiz
I can do this.

more_horiz
Okay Lokos ur Admin too now.

more_horiz
do i need to gather special abilities to apply :I?

more_horiz
you need to know your rulings n stuff.

more_horiz
oh, ok, count me in, >:I

more_horiz
Count me in.

more_horiz
Can I do this too :< I have an accounts aswell

more_horiz
I'd do it, if I hadn't forgot my username and password ages ago Administrating Exam Site 1151057309

more_horiz
I want it too :c

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:
I'd do it, if I hadn't forgot my username and password ages ago Administrating Exam Site 1151057309

more_horiz
I will do it as well, have been asked way too many times while other admins on the test site were gone.

more_horiz
Trying to take the job I've been doing so well?

more_horiz
need some new testers niggas

more_horiz
you may always try me ;p

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Can I do this too :< I have an accounts aswell

more_horiz