Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I swear I'm going to kill that frog!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Pilover
FSG
Anzo
LòKóS
ULTRABAM1997
Lexi
Neji
Nuran
Enigma_m7
Alikaey
ALu
15 posters

descriptionI swear I'm going to kill that frog! EmptyI swear I'm going to kill that frog!

more_horiz
So I'm back for the third time? Seems legit. Anyway I'm immature as always, unreliable when your counting on me and never going to be fit for any kind of position. But I'm fun, even smarter and in the present working as a developer of MMORPGs and website designer. Time passes so fast, I remember when I was a kiddo' and was chillin with everyone on KCVDS.

Thought that at the age of 20 I wouldn't enjoy yugioh anymore but it seems that I was wrong, this game is for all ages no matter what.

Let's get some things streight :

-I'm glad that DA's awesome as ever.
-I'm thrilled to meet new people.
-I can't wait to see some of my old mates and see if they've gotten rusty over time.

Good to see everyone, I swear I've got tears in my eyes, damn flashbacks >_<

descriptionI swear I'm going to kill that frog! EmptyRe: I swear I'm going to kill that frog!

more_horiz
Welcome back I swear I'm going to kill that frog! 1170615207

descriptionI swear I'm going to kill that frog! EmptyRe: I swear I'm going to kill that frog!

more_horiz
sup bith

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
sup bith

Sinking in my own awesomness, nth serious.

more_horiz
Look down that button DA Chat Wink

more_horiz
welcome back thought u died o.o

more_horiz
OMG UUUUUUUUUUUUR BACK?!?
Eh, welcome back Alu.

more_horiz
haha welcome back alu

more_horiz
Welcome back

more_horiz
Welcome back I hope we can duel Smile

more_horiz
Lol youre back again :D Well Welcome back than I swear I'm going to kill that frog! 3974120512

more_horiz
was da fuq it's allu nab -.-

catch meh on DN nigga :D

more_horiz
Welcum back.

more_horiz
Welcome back.

more_horiz
Welcome back.

more_horiz
he is not back, just saying it lol.

more_horiz
Lmao, that's like the 10th time you come back actually and surprisingly you seem to be more mature. WB.

more_horiz
WB m8

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply