Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Magical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Amy Kool
Harbinger
Cadis Etrama di Raizel
Nuran
Lexi
mimgrim
Placido Le Pwnzor
Train
PhantomX
13 posters

descriptionMagical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012 EmptyMagical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012

more_horiz
Rules:

Spoiler :

*Cock a doodle doo!* *Cock a doodle doo!*

Suddenly a rooster wakes you up. As you get up from your bed dreaming all night on how to become a yugioh master, you suddenly realize, it's late.

"I need to head out," you say to yourself, "This hangover is worse than dueling in rated on Dueling Network."

Before you begin your magical quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012, you need to gather your belongings.

"Wait, what was my name again?"

Choose a name: (First to 3 votes)

descriptionMagical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012 EmptyRe: Magical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012

more_horiz
bob

descriptionMagical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012 EmptyRe: Magical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012

more_horiz
Tyler Tabman.
Magical Quest to Yugioh Nationals 2012 3147896512

more_horiz
smith

Last edited by mimgrim on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Sheena

more_horiz
smith

more_horiz
Elvis ;D

more_horiz
I vote smith... my vote counts as five.

more_horiz
"Oh yeah, I remember. I'm Smith, ranked as a number one duelist on Duelingnetwork and as a yugioh master on Dueling Network."

After logging in Duel Academy, and banning every member that laughed at you for saying your Kuriboh Deck was worse then aids, you start packing for the magical journey.

Unfortunately, your bag is almost full. Your bag contains your Kuriboh deck, some signed pictures of yourself bending over and holding a Kuriboh card which covered your butt, as well as your favorite black dildo.

You only have room for 3 more items...

Choose Three items to bring: (First suggestions are chosen.)

more_horiz

Blow-up doll

bowl of lasagna

more_horiz
box of condoms,LoL-lots of lube XD and a pic of Shakira kissing Beyonce ;D

more_horiz
kuriboh figuriene, underwear, and a pic of your girl friend

more_horiz
chainsaw tongue.

more_horiz
a house full of surviving equipment, a national bank full of money and a 5 star hotel full of my fans

more_horiz
money, knife and gum

more_horiz
An AK47, money, and a condom.

more_horiz
CD of Tupac, marihuana and bottle of Hennesy :D

more_horiz
Ninjato, Shuriken, Monkeys.

more_horiz
Amy's Diving Suit ._.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply