Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDice encounter of third species :D EmptyDice encounter of third species :D

more_horiz
Who dare to challenge me? :D

descriptionDice encounter of third species :D EmptyRe: Dice encounter of third species :D

more_horiz
feeble human :I

descriptionDice encounter of third species :D EmptyRe: Dice encounter of third species :D

more_horiz
The member 'Train' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
Dice encounter of third species :D Elemen13 Dice encounter of third species :D Archfi10 Dice encounter of third species :D Ojama_13 Dice encounter of third species :D Ansats10 Dice encounter of third species :D Blazin10

more_horiz
Give it to me good cards

more_horiz
The member 'SkylaX' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
Dice encounter of third species :D Archfi10 Dice encounter of third species :D Vorse_10 Dice encounter of third species :D Jerry_10 Dice encounter of third species :D 2iIKb Dice encounter of third species :D Ojama_13

more_horiz
You won 3-2
:S

more_horiz
nicely played guys. train is rewarded with 20 DP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum