Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCounter GraveKeepers EmptyCounter GraveKeepers

more_horiz
So this build is from a recent version of my earlier gravekeeper deck; except I took out the skill drains, but now I have a problem. You see, I'm having trouble making room for the stele's and I am indecisisive on which cards to take out. Overall the deck works really well, but I do need stele's which is important for this format. Any suggestions?

Here it goes!
Counter GraveKeepers Gk8oh

Last edited by Yami Marik on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCounter GraveKeepers EmptyRe: Counter GraveKeepers

more_horiz
2 Royal tributes... that's the most broken card to use first turn... I've won countless tournaments by topdecking that out of my first 6...
need an assailant, and I only used 1 guard,
Proposed changes:
-1 Guard
+1 Assailant

Move an MST to side, add the Royal Tribute to main.
Trussme, I was the GK queen a year ago :>

more_horiz
ahh k cool, and what should i do about the steles?

more_horiz
You don't main deck steele....
#facepalm
Steele was one of the greatest topdeck cards of all time for GK's
Instant +1 no matter what. You need 2, so...

Since the decks today can OTK you when you have little to no lifepoints...
-Solemn Judgment (I took it out at YCS Dallas and got 37th place)
+1 Steele
Then just add a second steele hitting 41 cards, it's not inconsistent because the deck should work...
gl with your matches, Gk's used to be my favorite deck ever haha <3

more_horiz
This deck is too bad. Sry to tell that, but its so not good. You simply cannot use 3 Dark Bribes just like that without any reason to get your own benefit from it. You know, letting Dino Rabbit draw some more is not an option when you don't have anything from Dark Bribe yourself. By this I mean where the f*** is your Artemis here???? One does not simply say Counter GK without using Artemis there....

Van'dalgyon with Royal Tribute..... I don't think so. It wins games but usually if you don't use it first turn then ur strategy here is screwed so much. I mean you will save van for your counter traps but then you will get into situation where its better to use Royal Trib since its so awesome and ur dragon would be just a waste in your hand.... not even stele can save him lol.

Anyway ur trap line up is not so good as well so instead of fixing your deck I'll simply hang up my own Counter GK deck in deck workshop here so you can see it yourself and use it ofc Wink

more_horiz
lmfaoooo amy!

everything you said, your right about lol

did i give it up? hell the f*ck yeah! The same day I tryed it. Its like you took the word hang it up out of my mouth lol

This deck was a travesty lol

btw just notcied your post!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply