Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCCOTW #9 [Entries: June 29th, 2012] EmptyCCOTW #9 [Entries: June 29th, 2012]

more_horiz
bwhahahaaaaahahaha! I bet you all think I forgot about this didn't ya?

Well I totally didn't.
>_>
<_<
>_>

Anyway, without any further adieu, this week's CCOTW!

CCOTW is a competition held every week by the staff to showcase people's fan-made Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. CCOTW is short for Created Card of the week. The winner will receive 900 DP.
Rules wrote:
001: Avoid posting spam/double posts/unnescessary posts, if you really need to tell me something about this try PMing me about it instead.
002: You only get one submission, if you attempt to post more than one submission (loophole explained in 003), I will ask you which one you want to submit, if no reply is given I'll delete both(/all) of them.
003: If you wish to post more than one card REALLY badly, you may post a combo set. Please explain how it works if it isn't blantantly obvious.
(Ex- Junk Synchron works perfectly with Quillbolt Hedgehog to synchro summon Junk Warrior. This is because Junk Synchron...)
004: Stay on theme.
005:NEW RULE- Contestants will PM me their submissions instead of posting them here. the topic will be updated with the options at the end of the week, and it shall be voted upon anonymously. Winner will be revealed (and only winner) unless (preferably in the PM) I am informed the player does not want to be revealed (only from the entering player. >_>)

This week's theme is-
jjh927 wrote:
DEMONS! MWAHAHAHAHA!

And there you have it folks, This Week's Theme is Demons!

GL all.

descriptionCCOTW #9 [Entries: June 29th, 2012] EmptyRe: CCOTW #9 [Entries: June 29th, 2012]

more_horiz
Le bump

descriptionCCOTW #9 [Entries: June 29th, 2012] EmptyRe: CCOTW #9 [Entries: June 29th, 2012]

more_horiz
Le bump (again)

Submissions end today.
Fair warning: I only have 1 submission, if more is not put in, I will simply award the DP to that person.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply