Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLokos challenges to some monster roll! EmptyLokos challenges to some monster roll!

more_horiz
Lol title says all :D

descriptionLokos challenges to some monster roll! EmptyRe: Lokos challenges to some monster roll!

more_horiz
I accept Lokos challenges to some monster roll! 3603946073

descriptionLokos challenges to some monster roll! EmptyRe: Lokos challenges to some monster roll!

more_horiz
The member 'mimgrim' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Monster Summon' :
Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Ryu-ra10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Tune_w10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Elemen10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Elemen15 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Great_10

more_horiz
mimgrim its not monster summon dice. Encounter Dice

more_horiz
ill change the name of it so you ppl dont get confused

more_horiz
Lokos challenges to some monster roll! 3337704209 Sorry thought I put it on the encounter dice thing

Last edited by mimgrim on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The member 'mimgrim' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Gigoby10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Curse_10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Dark_m10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Elemen13 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Elemen13

more_horiz
Lol there is option do not use this :D Damn now i want to use it :D

Go my monsters!

more_horiz
The member 'LOKOS' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Vorse_10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Burgla10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Elemen11 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! The_gr10 Lokos challenges to some monster roll! Elemen15

more_horiz
3:2 My win! :D

more_horiz
Well played guys. LOKOS is rewarded with 10 DP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum