Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Hero Deck EmptyMy Hero Deck

more_horiz
Main:
Monsters:
Bubbleman x1
Woodsman x1
Necroshade x1
Heat x1
Flash x1
Sparkman 1
Air Hummingbird x1
Burstinatrix x1
Wildheart x1
Flare Scarab x1
Dark Panther x1
Aqua Dolphin x1
Avian x1
Grand Mole x1
Stratos x1
Ocean x1
Ice Edge x1
Bladedge x2
Neos x2
Rainbow Dragon x1

Spells:
Polymerization x1
Fusion Recovery x1
Hero's Bond x1
Miracle Fusion x1
Future Fusion x1
Reinforcement Of The Army x1
Skyscraper 2- Hero City x1
Parallel World Fusion x1
Ancient Rules x1
Mask Change x2
Neo Space x2

Traps:
Hero Barrier x1
Solemn Warning x1
A Hero Emerges x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Mirror Force x1

Extra:
Rainbow Neos x1
Magma Neos x1
Storm Neos x1
Tempest x1
Dian x1
The Shining x1
Wildedge x1
Acid x1
Dark Neos x1
Shining Flare Wingman
Plasma Vice x1
Divine Neos x1
Grand Neos x1
Goka x1
Flame Wingman x1
DarkBright x1

descriptionMy Hero Deck EmptyRe: My Hero Deck

more_horiz
urgh... does anyone even still use neo-space? why don't you just try full Fusion E-Heroes instead of NS? you know it's way better right? back on topic: sorry i don't know Shi-- Pharaoh's Droppings on how to make a NS deck.

more_horiz
You're going to tangle. Masked Heroes are nice and all, but you're trying to put two decks into one and it just wouldn't work imo.

They're close and MIGHT work, but I tried my own Masked Heroes build and Mask Change sits on your field/hand until you pick up the right monster.
and the Neo-Space Heroes are designed to be focused on their own strategy or else you're going to make deaddraws out of the Neo-Spacians.

Get rid of Fusion Recovery imo. It is a nice card in theory, but the card is a deaddraw most of the time, I personally have had NO luck with it, and I doubt very many have had good luck with it. Except Jaden. Because he has luck with everything.
Especially since you only have 1 Polymerization, it makes it all the more circumstantial.

Trade RotA for E-Calls. 2-3 of them. You can't get enough searchers, and RotA is kindof limiting in Heroes since you can't search above lvl 4.

Also, update your HERO traps. There's better options than Hero Barrier/A Hero Emerges. Also, staples don't bite.
Hero Signal, maybe Hero Barrier can stay, but it's too circumstancial since you're running Spacians too imo. But theres Torrential + Hero Signal & summon Wildheart with Signal, stuff like that, or use Signal to summon Stratos & search Neos, etc.
Bladedge should either be at 1 or 0.

Bladedge is awesome, but the deck doesn't revolve around summoning him easily, and you want to be able to summon him and keep him.
Running Bladedge AND Neos at 2 and only running 1 Necroshade is a fool's errand, especially if you don't have a planned way of sending Necro to grave.
I personally would run Neos at 2, Bladedge at 0, Necroshade at 1/2, and make sure Prisma can dump Necroshade, Future Fusion can dump Necroshade, etc.

You may want to throw in another Miracle Fusion.

Trade Ehero Flash for Ehero Prisma imo.

As for your Extra, I think you should get rid of the Masked Heroes, throw in double, if not triple, Shinings, Zero's, Elemental HERO Darkbright/Necroid Shaman for Prisma dumping of Necroshade if you want.

These are just the edits I have in mind, other will probably suggest changes, etc.

more_horiz
EheroDuelist is kinda right. You gotta make a choice between one or the other. Both can be pretty effective decks when built and played right. And either can use elements of the other such as miracle fusion, future fusion, shining, zero, etc. You should look up both quite a bit and try either out.

more_horiz
thanks for the advice but i like the feel of this deck

more_horiz
Understandable, gl.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply