Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSearching for a game wich is for free EmptySearching for a game wich is for free

more_horiz
Hey guys. Smile
I am searching for a game wich is for free.
Do you know any games wich are for free and are really fun?
MMORPG,Shooter,Strategy everything is fine by me.

greetz

descriptionSearching for a game wich is for free EmptyRe: Searching for a game wich is for free

more_horiz
i know quite a bit of strategy games that i have gone on and off on for idk how long and they are

travian - eh the game is fun but the comunity is just a bunch of damn idiots
tribal wars - eh game is ok and comunity is mixed
evony - good graphics can be fun but its kinda hard to comunicate with other players :/
ummm there is one other one that i absolutly love but i cant rem the name -,-

some other browser games i know are

urban legends - a online card game kind a thing jsut meh
AQ worlds - i totally miss playing this game Sad it was freaking awsome but doesent work to good with low internet conection
ermmmmmm there are other ones but i cant rem the names of them <_<

descriptionSearching for a game wich is for free EmptyRe: Searching for a game wich is for free

more_horiz
s4 is free kinda light and incredibly fu n if you learn controls... also you feel like a ninja Searching for a game wich is for free 452097546

skip to 2:20 to atual gameplay

(the guy plays like a noob)

http://s4.en.alaplaya.net/

more_horiz
push

more_horiz
maplestory- i was addicted to it till age 15...i am 15

more_horiz
Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction One of the best MMORPG out there plus it's absolutely free to play.

more_horiz
League of legends , Mabinogi , Maplestory , Dragonica , DragonsNest , Bloodline Champions , Flyff <- kinda fun not really thou . Minecraft <- There a good free download

more_horiz
I was gonna suggest LoL but someone beat me to it. ooray for League of Legends!

Oh, and don't download minecraft for free. Mojang deserve that money.

more_horiz
Hey ins tht Pic persona and jjh add me :D GrimoiresLaw on LoL

more_horiz
Srsly i dont know.But I thought so too,but its not if the information i got is correct.^^
I have LoL already.
I played dragonica,dragon nest already.

Lineage2 is now free to play?But player who spent real money for it have huge advantages if im correct.

Dragon nest:
I wanted to play it but its for america only.

greetz

more_horiz
For Lineage 2 being fully free, yes it is. The official game server that has US, Europe time zone servers is completely free. As for the part if you spend a lot of money on it for thing of their store, well no it will not give you much advantage as the game offers you free really good and needed items per challenge completed (and you will have to complete them as part of the main quest and side quests and progressing with your character build you will be buffed to the max).

more_horiz
Yeah that sounds great.
I played it on a privat server when it still was pay to play.
Lets see i think i give it a try. Smile

greetz

more_horiz
^If you have some questions about the new stuff in L2 PM me and I will answer them, if you want I could help you progress with your build. (Currently I have a Paladin and a BD and a Phoenix Knight (too high level of course)).

more_horiz
Stampede wrote:
Srsly i dont know.But I thought so too,but its not if the information i got is correct.^^
I have LoL already.
I played dragonica,dragon nest already.

Lineage2 is now free to play?But player who spent real money for it have huge advantages if im correct.

Dragon nest:
I wanted to play it but its for america only.

greetz

I dont think its only american cuz i play it ?

more_horiz
Dragon Nest from Nexon is America only.

greetz

more_horiz
o-o

more_horiz
Ahri why you be spamming? Please dont do that anymore.

more_horiz
Get Magicka. It's not free but it's 5 dolars or so.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Ahri why you be spamming? Please dont do that anymore.

Lolol tht wasnt spam i thought Dragons nest wasnt an american only game and i asked someone to add me on a game ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply