Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Magical Books of Toon World! EmptyThe Magical Books of Toon World!

more_horiz
So I got the idea to build a Spellcaster deck using Toons. The deck concept is actually pretty good and after I had a Lightbulb moment of "Hey, Toon World's artwork is a book." I came up with this:

Monsters:
3 Forse the Magical Warrior
3 Temper the Magical Summoner
3 Toon Dark Magician Girl
2 Summoner Monk
1 Dark Magician
2 Batel of the Books of Spell
1 Toon Gemini Elf
2 Effect Veiler

Spells:
2 Grimiore Books of Spell
3 Hyggromantei Books of Spell
2 Torah Books of Spell
3 Toon Table of Contents
3 Toon World
1 Emergency Provisions
1 Scapegoat
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

Traps:
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Solemn Warning

Extra Deck:
3 Magi Magi ^ Magician Gal
2 Alchemic Magician
1 Number 39: Utopia
2 Steelswarm Roach
1 Lavaval Chain
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
More to be decided on...

Side Deck:
W.I.P.

Tell me what you guys think okay?

descriptionThe Magical Books of Toon World! EmptyRe: The Magical Books of Toon World!

more_horiz
your deck lacks core strategy. you have toons and spellbooks but whats the way of winning for you? I mean nothing can win you a duel. all good things you have are hard to pull and your opponent needs to be nice to you in all that lol.

I took a look at it but I simply cannot find a successful way for toons yet. but you could cut provisions... and maybe use 3 decree instead of that trap line up. you will get wrecked anyway so its better to troll your opponent with decree lol for a while

descriptionThe Magical Books of Toon World! EmptyRe: The Magical Books of Toon World!

more_horiz
It's Good Have a Toon Gemini Elf in Toons decks.

"Her" Effect is Really good and Have a High Atk and Low LV. Think in that. The Magical Books of Toon World! 2966412087

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
your deck lacks core strategy. you have toons and spellbooks but whats the way of winning for you? I mean nothing can win you a duel. all good things you have are hard to pull and your opponent needs to be nice to you in all that lol.

I took a look at it but I simply cannot find a successful way for toons yet. but you could cut provisions... and maybe use 3 decree instead of that trap line up. you will get wrecked anyway so its better to troll your opponent with decree lol for a while

Thanks for you thoughts Amy.

Honestly the deck is far more consistent than most give it credit for. The main strategy here is to summon TDMG fast for some massive Direct Attacks. Since she is the ONLY Toon monster who can attack the turn she is Played.

I will probably drop Toon Gemini Elf and E Provisions though, and maybe the Trap lineup changed entirely to Decrees. Thanks.

more_horiz
Any more ideas?

Considering Secret Village as an option

more_horiz
Mayb you'll consider adding Toon Cannon Soldier? You can combo it with toon world, or simply deal minor damages. Well, that's all

more_horiz
No, Cannon Soldier doesn't fit the strategy of the deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply