Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894  EmptyThe Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894

more_horiz
really fun duels!!!!

For my first official duel I won 2-0, I'll have him confirm

descriptionThe Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894  Emptyi confirm my loss

more_horiz
Crimzon wrote:
really fun duels!!!!

For my first official duel I won 2-0, I'll have him confirm

descriptionThe Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894  EmptyRe: The Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894

more_horiz
confirm

descriptionThe Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894  EmptyRe: The Incredible, Lethal, Beast, People's Champion Crimzon vs The Amazing, Epic, Dazzling Darkmagician7894

more_horiz
It was a really good match:D

more_horiz
Awarded and Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply