Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAny Ideas for a Deck on my Fanfic? EmptyAny Ideas for a Deck on my Fanfic?

more_horiz
I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with a brand-new deck for my protagonist. I don't want this deck to be an existing one, and I don't want it to have only one attribute, I want it to pertain to my character's background/personality, and I want it to not be too overpowered or else it'll ruin the fun of the series.
Here's a synopsis of my storyline:

In the far distant future, after a horrible nuclear war, the Republic replaces the ruins of America. It is divided into two sections: The East, consisting of rich and powerful people living in a technological paradise, and the West, containing millions of people in poverty which lives in the wasteland of the unreconstructed America. In addition, Duel Monsters has evolved into a highly advanced game and, as a result, an annual duel is held in the East where ten duelists are chosen from the West to battle the Duel Champion. If the contestant wins (which has never been done), he/she is granted entrance to the East.

The story follows Lyte, a 16-year-old orphan and duelist with uncanny dueling skills and an undefeated record. He wishes to avenge the death of his older brother, who was murdered during Lyte's childhood. He is always cherished by his friends around him, yet he is inclusive, solemn, and quiet. However, as the story progresses Lyte begins to develop loyalty and faith with his friends and grows to be happier.

descriptionAny Ideas for a Deck on my Fanfic? EmptyRe: Any Ideas for a Deck on my Fanfic?

more_horiz
well you ever try to run a zombies deck, E-heros, D-heros Darkworld or something

descriptionAny Ideas for a Deck on my Fanfic? EmptyRe: Any Ideas for a Deck on my Fanfic?

more_horiz
I like the plot, pretty cool, although it does sound a lot like 5ds, the problem with protagonists decks is that the have to be able to do a lot. and as such you can never really have a set deck list for them. If I where to chose a deck I'd prob pick something like a control deck, take your opponents monsters and use them against them. Then if you are using I battle city where you anti a rare card or something, the deck can slowly evolve into utilizing the cards he wins into a new play style.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply