Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkilless? EmptySkilless?

more_horiz
Does it make me a skilles duelist if I love using burn & grind decks? (not the only deck I use)

descriptionSkilless? EmptyRe: Skilless?

more_horiz
Do you know how to win with the deck in this format? Are you good with it? If yes, then no you are not skill-less. If you're a good player then it doesn't matter what deck you use, you wouldn't be skill-less.

more_horiz
The issue of skill required to use certain decks is very vague. An unskilled player can use a good deck and make mistakes but still get lucky and win, while a skilled player can wind up with a terrible hand with the same deck and lose.

Skill is not entirely detrrmined by what deck you run, but rather by how you construct your deck, and how you utilize your cards in-game.

This being said there are 2 reasons why people don't like decks such as burn and exodia.

1. They feel it's easy to go into auto-pilot for the strategy, which is silly because the same could be suggested for most combos of meta decks. The fact is, the more skilled a person is, the better they should be able to utilize their cards in-game.

2. They themselves are skill-less and are too lazy or ignorant to make sure their own decks can deal with those types of strategies, be it by maining certain cards or by having a properly built side deck.

more_horiz
TY Just wanted to make sure, Yes I can win with sucki hand I love grinding and seeing my opponents drop hopeless, but I I also use Harpie & Frog deck I just don't like XYZ and synchro. (most are swarms) ty ^_^

more_horiz
Neko answers as usual are awesome.
Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply