Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiona tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance Emptya tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO HOST IT but didn't had the chance

more_horiz
Ladies and Gantelmans;
[WELCOMETO THETEAMSWAR]

a tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance TTWT

Rules:

1-kcvds 1.15 will be used in this tournemant
2-No banned cards
3-No burn deck;no armor cards;no count down or otk deck(not counting volcanic as burn deck)
4-don't forgot pms of your duels in this cases:

-your opponent is cheating.
-he don't confirm your wins.
-he don't know a card effect.
-he don't follow the rule of this tournemant.

5-no need for screens!
6-no spams or insulting any other member here. for spammer he will be automatically disqualified from this tournemant or banned.
7- A maximum of 40 cards is allowed in a deck.
8-The matches will be single.
9-No Side Decks are allowed.
10-no change of decks during the whole tournemant rounds
11-There will be banned cards for this tournemant in addition to the current Ban list:
Banned Cards:::::
-Dark Magician Girl.
-Horus LV 8
-both Chimeratech Overlord and Fortress Dragons.
-Don Zaloog.
-Future Fusion.
-Warrior Elimination/Last Day of The Witch/Dragon Capture Jar/Kinetic Soldier and any cards that has an effect to destroy a type of monsters.

Limited Cards:::::
-Grand Master of The Six Samurai.
-Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
-Dark Magic Curtain.
-The Warrior Returning Alive.
-Dragon's Mirror.
-Exiled Force.
-Proto Cyber Dragon
-Power Bond.

i know the ban list look weird and it make it hard for participants but that's the only way to count on the skill only and not pure luck xD.

in this tournemant u will be devided into 4 teams:

1st Team:Dragona tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance Dragon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team members:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ndTeam:Warriora tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance Warriors
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Members:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rdTeam:Machinea tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance Machine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team members:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

4thTeam:Spellcastersa tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance Spellcaster
Team Members:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

~Additional Rullings~
it's a kind of a tool box tournemant which mean:

if u sign up in the dragon team u can only use a dragon deck with only dragons type monsters nothing else then dragons (not cyber dragon he is machine)
if u sign up for warrior team u can onlt use warrior monster and u can't use warrior beast or rock .
and the same thing for other teams.
what you have to do in this tournemant:
one member from a team can beat all other team members. anyone lose against his rival team is eliminated.
if u beat all ur enemy team members your team will go to the next round.
u can chalenge anyone from ur rival team.if u win he is eliminated;if u lose u r eliminated and continue like this unless all the members are eliminated.
u can chalenge all ur opponent team and if u beat them all ur entire team will be qualified. the goal of ur team is to eliminate all your enemy team members.

u can only sign up in this tournemant like this:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hamachi Name:
KCVDS Name:
Time Zone:
Team u want to join:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes will Include this and anything else we tack on until the end of the tournament...:
-Only 1 Team will win and all the Members which are not eliminated yet rom that team will get 500 DP and 200 DP Credits for eliminated members and also a special sig for the team.

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptiona tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance EmptyRe: a tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO HOST IT but didn't had the chance

more_horiz
Hamachi Name:Unkown
KCVDS Name:Unkown
Time Zone:GMT+2
Team u want to join:Warrior

descriptiona tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance EmptyRe: a tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO HOST IT but didn't had the chance

more_horiz
hey the tourny didn't stat its just an ideea you must say if you like it and an admin must aprove it after the admin aproves you can join

more_horiz
ok i like it very much it will be approved for sure i think its cool

more_horiz
nice idea
and a real weird ban list
it makes us think twice b4 choosing a deck type/strategy
i hope that EJ approves this

more_horiz
Wow what a cool idea
but Horus level 8 banned?
so if EJ aproves this i wont be able to use horus lockdown Sad

more_horiz
ok first of all there is alot of problems here ..lets start with the ban list u have to mention every single card that is banned u cant just say' any cards that has an effect to destroy a type of monsters.'

secound of all u should add more teams cuz some ppl dont use any of the types u mentioned(like add fiend , fairy, pyro etc)and u should also cut down on the number of ppl in each team make it 4 players or something ..

third of all u cant just say u can duel any 1 in the opposite cuz this is gonna create chaos and u r gonna lose track of who won and who lost ...u have to make up a system for the teams to duel each other..like team machine aganist teamn warrior and the winner duels the winner of team spell caster aganiist team dragin ...somethinglike that

other than that its not a bad idea

descriptiona tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance EmptyCool

more_horiz
This sounds ineresting : ), if this gets aproved count me in ... on the spellcaster team that is.

more_horiz
OK.......
the truth is i like it but.....
can you add more teams like aqua or other or and other types :?:

descriptiona tournament that was gaved to me by ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND WANTED ME TO  HOST IT  but didn't had the chance EmptyNah

more_horiz
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
OK.......
the truth is i like it but.....
can you add more teams like aqua or other or and other types :?:

I think that is ok like this ...
No Fiends = No Snipe Hunter and Yubel
No Elements = No Monarchs
No Zmobies = No Reaper

Still ... you can use Dad and don't forget that there is no ban list to what Spells and Traps you can use (but keep in mind thet Jizo will be here since his Machine)

more_horiz
i read all you're suggestions and i decided to change:
1:number of players will be cut down to 5 couse if everyone will duel and will be 2 loses 2 wins for the team the 5th player will have to save the team
2:the duels will be single insted of best 3
3:it will remain those teams and if its aproved to be once in two months i'll change the teams every two months
4:who duel who every member of a team will duel every member in the other team once who wins gets 1 point which team gaters most points wins
5:i'll make 4 hams for every team if someone isn't good in making those decks can ask for help from a team mate in ham
its a chance to learn to use other decks than usual

more_horiz
i dont know i think its fine but i didnt read the banned cards so if you make gaia banned i will be mad!! pig

more_horiz
you can't use gaia couse gaia is a fiend monster not a :machine warrior spelcaster or dragon so next time put you're glases Razz

more_horiz
ohh crap... and next time dont spell so many words because nobody read that.. scratch

more_horiz
I hope this gets selected.
Creative one dude!

more_horiz
thx but itachi the criminal made it i just made minor modifications i pm my ideas to EJ couse from now on we aren't aloud to post tourny ideas if we have tournament ideas we must pm an admin so i'm waiting from EJ an answer if there good santa

more_horiz
wasn't aproved
topic closed

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum