Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiongladiator beast Emptygladiator beast

more_horiz
wanting to make GBS irl but want to ake a very good deck on DN first so

gladiator beast XXc7x

side deck was left blank on purpose :/ but i have one dont worry

descriptiongladiator beast EmptyRe: gladiator beast

more_horiz
AHL is the worst variant of gb preety inconsistent
something like this is more cool
gladiator beast GLy6x
i try both builds and this works way better than the other

more_horiz
^ WTF is AHL?

more_horiz
Troll i though it was a hero lives that is the versión that run heros. u cant run heros without AHL or test tiger

more_horiz
Fefe2931995 wrote:
Troll i though it was a hero lives that is the versión that run heros. u cant run heros without AHL or test tiger

a hero lives is meh and test tiger is meh to me it only runs 4 heros and that is 3 prisma and a stratos, stratos is there to search out prims along with ROTA i use prisma because hes a pertty damn good tech for GBs he makes it easier to do contact fusions but if i was playing a total hero GB deck there would be more heros ._. also the build you showed me seems pertty bad TBH you dont even ahve TKR in there ._. and playing a single dark bribe is jsut meh

more_horiz
u want to play 3 dark brides? lol. and for a total hero gb u need the 4 heros u are playing i dont like ur build if u want to use heros on gb u must use ahl and test tiger no double tag team also u need veiller or fienship and bom, lance.

more_horiz
Fefe2931995 wrote:
u want to play 3 dark brides? lol. and for a total hero gb u need the 4 heros u are playing i dont like ur build if u want to use heros on gb u must use ahl and test tiger no double tag team also u need veiller or fienship and bom, lance.

why must i use ahl and test tiger huh? the deck isnt centered around prisma .-. sure i use 2 cards to search him out but thats because hes a really good tech :/ i mgiht swap out stratos for a SINGLE test tiger casue i find stratos to not really be that big of a help but ahl is meh also TKR is better mained in GBs i side veilers instead (i feel like they arne need in main deck due to chariot), also why do i need BoM and lance? sure they are good cards but there are much better cards out there :/ and double tag team is a very good speed boost cause it can lead to quicker contact fusion or XYZ :/

more_horiz
Well this is my build, safe zone + archfiend shield is helpful in many-ways. I run a back row hate...like Dust tornado and etc; whos wants to get solemned or banished with this deck.

gladiator beast KTR5g

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply