Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFairy Deck EmptyFairy Deck

more_horiz
I created this on Duel Monsters Genesis and upgraded it once on Dueling Network. It revolves highly around getting high-powered monsters out and keeping damage to a minimum. One time I used this deck I started off with Shinato's Ark; Shinato, King of a Higher Plane; Agent of Mystery -Earth, and The Sanctuary in the Sky as well as enough monsters to Ritual Summon Shinato without giving up Earth. And then I was able to bring out Master Hyperion on the same turn. Of course, my opponent was apparently unused to facing him or a competent opponent as he got into a tizzy when I activated his special ability and removed to of my monsters from play to destroy his two cards, saying "Why did you remove your own cards?" right after I said effect. But enough about that. Please tell me what you think.

Deck: 43 total

Monsters: 22 Total

Soul of Purity and Light
Victoria x3
Archlord Kristya
Tualatin
Tethys, Goddess of Light
Splendid Venus
Airknight Parsharth
Neo-Parsharth, the Sky Paladin
Wingweaver
The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Master Hyperion
Zeradias, Herald of Heaven
Trust Guardian x2
Hanewata
Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
Athena
Consecrated Light
Herald of Orange Light
Shinato, King of a Higher Plane

Spells: 11 Total

Shinato's Ark
The Sanctuary in the Sky
Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
Cestus of Dagla x3
Court of Justice
Cards from the Sky
The Fountain in the Sky
Field Barrier
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 9 Total

Immune Attack (Attack Invulnerability) x3
Miraculous Descent x2
Thunder of Ruler
Draining Shield x2
Dark Coffin

Extra: 4 Total

Avenging Knight Parsharth x2 -Synchro
Number 16: Shock Master\
Vylon Disigma -----------/ Xyz

descriptionFairy Deck EmptyRe: Fairy Deck

more_horiz
focus more on a agent deck (chaos agents would be best) or make a counter fairy deck as they are the most powerfull fairy decks atm

more_horiz
id love to duel this deck my gf runs fairys as well. it looks great, little flawed if your spells get destroyed the nthe fairys have no support, and if the feild can be taken away permently then they have no extra power. the weaker ones need support from the bigger ones to live. take the big guns out u have nothing left. ive dueled alot of agent and fairy decks and all of them are the same. kill the field kill the spells kill the deck.

more_horiz
I like the idea of the deck to be honest. I don't remember what Shinato does though.

I'm personally a fan now of the Dark/Archlord Fairies. Asmodeus, Supervia, Kristya and such. They are surprisingly good and consistent.

more_horiz
are there any cards you would suggest for support? I am unsure what to do beyond put in a Curse of Darkness trap or Harpies Feather Duster. And I know Feather Duster isn't useful in getting rid of already active cards but that is the only thing I can think of.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply