Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy's Deck Competition EmptyDuel Academy's Deck Competition

more_horiz
Duel Academy's Deck Competition

Instructions:

1. To sign-up, post in the round topic you are signing up.

2. This competition will have many rounds and each round will have a new theme. Do not worry if you can't make a round, each one will have a separate participant list.

3. You will be building a deck based on the theme chosen by me.

4. You will send me a screenshot of your deck build for grading.

Decks will be chosen by poll. If cheating is seen (such as telling others to vote for them, bribing, or forcing others), that player will be DQ from deck competitions, and will get banned from the forum!!! Keep this competition fair.

Set Up Dates

Sunday Afternoon - Post New Deck Idea

Monday-Thursday - Submit Decks

Friday-Saturday or Sunday Morning - Poll/voting.
(Keep in mind sometimes I will be one day late, this won't always apply, only mostly.)

Prizes:

1. 300dp for each round

2. +200dp for rounds won in succession (i.e Win 1 round = 300dp, Win 2 rounds in a row=500dp, Win 3 rounds in a row=700dp)

3. You will also receive 1 point for each round you win. At the end of the season the overall points leader will receive a userbar and 2000dp

Good Luck to All Participants and May the Best Creator Win

Edit: I made some edits to the rules. 11/19/12 - Kyosuke Kiryu

descriptionDuel Academy's Deck Competition EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Deck Competition

more_horiz
Made edits by me on 11/19/12. Judges won't be needed anymore in the deck competitions. Added the new poll system rule!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum