Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDiablo III EmptyDiablo III

more_horiz
So... Who else has it and thinks it's awesome? I was in the beta test and now I have the collector's edition! :3

descriptionDiablo III EmptyRe: Diablo III

more_horiz
Lucky >.>

more_horiz
Diablo 3 is the boss of all games... nuff said. (Tyrael FTW)

more_horiz
I had this game (Diablo but probably first one lol) by accident on one CD back in 90s. It almost ruined my PC's graphic card. I still have no opinion on it all I know it was strategy and people were going horny on it. Me and strategy games.... I played sims and had too many children then I stopped playing, went to depression and realized I need to live my life in clubs lol. Then YGO started and I went to no-lifer stuck here in forums. The worst fact is that this all is not a girls place and job. Bloody life, it gets to you no matter what you plan and do.

But it does not matter to me, wherever I go I am a boss of men and I like it somehow. ::Monkey63::

more_horiz
Amy, you rock in every-single-way.

more_horiz
Amie Cold wrote:
I had this game (Diablo but probably first one lol) by accident on one CD back in 90s. It almost ruined my PC's graphic card. I still have no opinion on it all I know it was strategy and people were going horny on it. Me and strategy games.... I played sims and had too many children then I stopped playing, went to depression and realized I need to live my life in clubs lol. Then YGO started and I went to no-lifer stuck here in forums. The worst fact is that this all is not a girls place and job. Bloody life, it gets to you no matter what you plan and do.

But it does not matter to me, wherever I go I am a boss of men and I like it somehow. Diablo III 1467188297

Dafuq, strategy? Razz

On the main topic though, I'm downloading it right now (yarr). I'll edit this post with my first impressions when I begin playing it.

more_horiz
diablo 2 was probably my favorite game of all time, after years of waiting i have gotten a terrible computer and now i cant run it Sad hopefully for my birthday in a week my parents will get me a new laptop and i can play it and enjoy it :D

more_horiz
tell them what you want for your birthday before they buy you a harry potter book set :D

more_horiz
Amy im jewish my parents will get me the exact opposite of what i ask for

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply