Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI want a ra yellow exam EmptyI want a ra yellow exam

more_horiz
I want that exam for 500 points.
I dont know how this works since i havent experienced the new testing system but i hope u give me the details via PM.
And before u say read everything, Ive read it i just dont seem to get some stuff that dont seem to be mentioned like how do i take the test?

descriptionI want a ra yellow exam EmptyRe: I want a ra yellow exam

more_horiz
2. Create an account in DA Exam site located HERE. "Create an Account" is located at the bottom of Members Area section. Your Name and Username in DA exam site must be same as your Username here in Duel Academy or your exam request will be denied.

5. If you get accepted, after you login in the DA Exam site, the requested Exam will be available.
6. Take the test (be sure to read twice technical information given to you just before you enter the test) and wait for your results which will be posted in the request topic you made in step 3.

It goes pretty simple as mentioned above. You register there and wait for me to assign you the test. after, when you login you can't miss the link for it lol. It will appear in home page in big font. You click it and the exam begins.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum