Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionElemental Heroes EmptyElemental Heroes

more_horiz
I need some help on this deck and I was hoping you guys could help me. Just post if you think anything needs to be changed. Thanks!

Elemental Heroes Agg8L

descriptionElemental Heroes EmptyRe: Elemental Heroes

more_horiz
if you are going to use hero's, search up Bubble Beat or Skill Drain Hero's. This is just a mash of cards that isn't very good

more_horiz
ummm I looked up bubble beat and I couldn't find it. did you mean bubble shuffle? and what did you mean by skill drain hero's? and yes skill drain could be usefull.

more_horiz
No, I mean bubble beat, it is a deck that uses ~7-9 monsters, 1 stratos, 3 alius, 2-3 bubbleman and 2 Photon Thrasher

more_horiz
oh ok... ill still use this deck and ill use this deck as a secondary thanks Smile

more_horiz
yeah... i can't see that deck winning at all... but like Exiled said, use bubble beat or Skill drain... you could even go for masked if you want

more_horiz
Elemental Heroes Agg8L
yikes. I'd have to agree with the above posts for the most part, seems to me like a random mish-mash of heroes cards/cards Jaden used in anime/Tag Force.

Personally, I'd take out Dark Catapultor (dunno the name off the top of my head, I understand Jaden used it in Tag Force, doesn't mean it works IRL/online, ESPECIALLY on DN.),
Exiled Force,
Re-Fusion (DOES NOT WORK IN HEROES. Ehero fusions can't be SS'd from the graveyard. Why heroes get screwed on all the awesome rulings idk.),
Feather Wind (I personally never had any luck with it, but if it works for you, although with Avian @1 I doubt it will, go ahead & keep.),
Magic Jammer,
Fusion Sage (redundant card really, trade it in for King of the Swamp x2, also... WHY, oh God WHY, would you put in Fusion Sage and not add Polymerization? .-.),
Mask of Darkness,
Hero Barrier (decent card, but not decent enough imo. Negate attack would be better, and even then. Negate attack isn't the best choice. Honestly, worst case scenario, I'd trade it for 2nd Magic Cylinder.),
Parallel World Fusion (meh card. It's decent, but if it comes at the wrong time [and with the shuffler being as much as a troll as it is it's bound to happen more often than not.], you're in deep trouble.),
and Dark Fusion (I don't think you're running Evil Heroes, so running it is absolutely useless.).

You may consider taking out Fusion Gate and trading for 2/3 polys, or just keep it & add polys, or just add polys. Your choice.
You may want to stock up on the heroes, especially the big hitters, (Prisma, Neos Alius, Sparkman, etc.)
You may want to throw in Skyscraper. (/Skyscraper 2: Hero City)

You might also want to put Miracle Fusion @2/3.

Max out E - Emergency Call. you can never have too many searchers. Unless your deck is empty, in which case... you're screwed. xD

You may want to trade A Hero Emerges for another Hero Signal or another staple trap, but I personally don't run it often unless I can find a way to keep a Bladedge to be the only card in my hand when I do so.

Add in Dark Hole. It is a godly staple, basically one of the essentials in most decks.
You may want to add Torrential Tribute x1/2. (great combo with Wildheart.)

If you're planning on running Winged Kuriboh/Lvl 10, you may want to add another Winged Kuriboh, & Flute of Summoning Kuriboh. (nice combo with Hero Signal too, as Jaden pulls off in Episode 1 of anime xD, despite the fact he was wrong about piercing monsters.)

Personally, I'd add a Morphing Jar. It's REALLY bad against decks like Dark World, but it's nice at refreshing your hand. Sure it resets your opponent's hand too, but if you time it right (ex- Exodia decks Wink) it can hurt your opponent more than it can help them.

Fill up the side deck with cards you'd want to trade out for your lower quality ones, r2/3 vs Dark Worlds and you'd probably want to get rid of Morphing Jar.
(Not that your deck could stand up to Dark Worlds, but you wouldn't want to help them r2/3 more than you're helping yourself.)

You might want to add Omni-Heroes, Woodsman, Heat, etc.

Add in Stratos. This isn't even an option, Stratos is a walking 1800 ATK E-Call/R-Righteous. He can be summoned with Hero Signal & can be searched with E-Call/Reinforcement of the Army.

more_horiz
i agree with what eheroduelist except the part with adding morphing jar. anyways when making a hero deck you need a lot of fusion cards to fuse your monsters with. keep that in mind. anyways i cant give you any much advise because ehero already said most of the stuff but there is one more important card you need to add in your deck.

1-3 Super Polymerization (The MOST IMPORTANT CARD IN ANY HERO DECK EVER! this card will solve 95% of your problems. the 5% is against people woth D Fissure or Macro Cosmos, but besides that it is the greatest fusion card that you need in your hero deck!)

more_horiz
I only say Morphing Jar being there's little draw power in heroes in case you haven't noticed. Razz
Morphing Jar isn't a heroes card really, but it's just a card I like to use to refresh my hand, despite the risk of giving my opponent some cards too.

Super polymerization only works with the field, if you go with his advice you'll need to stockpile the extra deck with Fusion Monsters I like to call "Super Poly Heroes".

Elemental HERO Gaia,
Elemental HERO Absolute Zero,
Elemental HERO Great Tornado,
etc.

Super polymerization was designed with these hero cards to be able to take pretty much every single attribute monster your opponent might have,
(in TCG, we do not have Elemental HERO Escurdao, the DARK form of this. I'd assume that it's just so Heroes don't sack topping decks like Dark World. Dunno for sure.) and make an awesome hero monster for you.
Another helpful hint is that because Super poly is a quick-play, you can use from your hand during any point in your turn and be able to set it like a trap. So yeah. It's a godly card. lol

more_horiz
plus it can't be negated.... that is the best part of it

more_horiz
The summon of the fusion can't be negated either (by way of ruling that says a non-inherent summons can't be negated). In essence, it's just a boss card. but again, if you run it you'd need to run it's heroes, otherwise you're just going to be fusing your monsters, and Heroes aren't known for getting their normals out really fast. (1 Normal summon per turn and whatnot, and even when you run Hero's Bond it still doesn't speed things up by much.)

more_horiz
im truly amazed at how many posts this topic has had. and thanks for all the help after school ill make the changes and start testing it out.

more_horiz
so, I just tested my deck out on my brother and I pwned him. I just need to add another wroughtweiler and add more of the same kind of fusions. thanks for the help guys I appreciate it Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply