Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTime to properly Introduce myself EmptyTime to properly Introduce myself

more_horiz
I am zNighTz, My real name is Michael. I have been into Yu-Gi-Oh! for a very long time, but only recently have i gotten very involved in it. it is my main hobby now, at least once a month i go to tournaments, and when i cannot be at the tournament i am dueling on Dueling Network, My name is zNighTz on Dueling Network, feel free to add me for a match. I always do 2 out of 3 matches. I do not like singles that much. for the longest time i dueled with Dragons, but now due to some changes. i duel with Elemental HERO's. I also have gained an interest in Naturia and Ice Barrier Decks. I focus on Yu-Gi-Oh in reality just as much as virtually. Dueling Network is mainly a place for me to study and practice. And honestly, Now that i know Duel Academy is in Dueling Network. I can study even better !

One question though, i remember there was a time when you had to get a test to join Slifer. Now it appears you are immediately a slifer? In that case may i make my dorm thread ?

descriptionTime to properly Introduce myself EmptyRe: Time to properly Introduce myself

more_horiz
Hey welcome to DA =)

yes you do start immediately in slifer and you sure can make your dorm thread. make sure to read the starter guide first. it'll help with all you questions XD

Any way hope we can duel sometime! 8D

descriptionTime to properly Introduce myself EmptyRe: Time to properly Introduce myself

more_horiz
Hmm what to say... Welcome to DA or welcome back... Since you cant remember email of your old account i will say welcome to DA :D Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help you can ask anybody here.

more_horiz
welcoem back to DA

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, make sure to read the userguide!
Don't forget to have fun and stay active! XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply