Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Hi People!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
LòKóS
mimgrim
GTempest
Alikaey
Sly
Haruka_Suzume
10 posters

descriptionHi People! EmptyHi People!

more_horiz
Hi everyone, I'm Haruka Suzume, the new girl here~! So, I guess this is my introduction, so here's a bit about myself.

Obviously, I enjoy dueling, but I also have other hobbies! I enjoy daydreaming, singing, drawing, and studying ancient weapons. On the Dueling Network, I have multiple decks, but I think you should have to duel me to find out what they are! I'll be honest here, I'm not a very skilled duelist, I just duel for fun. I don't like to take things very seriously, so you can expect me to pretty much laugh off every defeat I get..

Things I don't like include people who take games waaaay too seriously, idiots who act like they are better than the rest of the world, and people who are mean to other people for no reason at all.

So, that's about all you need to know, and I look forward to many great (And even more not-so-great) duels!

descriptionHi People! EmptyRe: Hi People!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA :D

You like day dreaming? Does that mean you hate your life? Hi People! 2896007000

more_horiz
Yamisly wrote:
Welcome to DA :D

You like day dreaming? Does that mean you hate your life? Hi People! 2896007000

Nah, I just find reality to be a bit boring~

more_horiz
Woman!!!! It's a woman!!! I greet you with all my heart and wish you the best of luck with the rest of this immature bunch.

Welcome to DA, home to the trolls (as demonstrated by my friend Yamisly `-`).

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Woman!!!! It's a woman!!! I greet you with all my heart and wish you the best of luck with the rest of this immature bunch.

Im not immature >.>! Welcome to DA 8D Enjoy your stay and dont let anything anyone says bother you....There are alot of trolls here xD So Yeah >__< Hi People! 1112170017

more_horiz
welcome to DA

it should be noted that i am a spammer not a troll.....and there is a difference <_<

more_horiz
GTempest wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

Im not immature >.>! Welcome to DA 8D Enjoy your stay and dont let anything anyone says bother you....There are alot of trolls here xD So Yeah >__< Hi People! 1112170017

Yeah and im the biggest troll here so be aware. Just kidding i think im one of the most nice guys here :D Anyways welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help you can ask anybody here :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA~

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy, make sure to read the userguide!
Don't forget to have fun and stay active!

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:

Hahahahaha! My thoughts exactly when ever a girl shows up... this happens XD le spam.

Regardless... Welcome to the academy!!

Hope we can duel sometime!

(This coming from the most immature person here hahaha XD me... lol )

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply