Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGood MMORPS/RTS ? EmptyGood MMORPS/RTS ?

more_horiz
Im loooking for good games to play online not browser games like PVM /Dungeons good charecter selection like make your own char. following the class of mage and what not . I enjoyed all the diablo's (dont own them i played I&II at my friends and thought they were really fun ) i liked DDO , maplestory ,
Dragonica Games like those and as for RTS i enjoy DoTa , LoL and HoN is confusing and i dont really like it But yeah leave your suggestions . Oh and dont be putting Guild Wars or Tera i cant run those on my crappy laptop its only has 3gb of ram and a horrrible video card oh and i played Dragon's Nest that was also really fun Yeah so leave any MMORPG or RTS game and ill look into it and try it out.

descriptionGood MMORPS/RTS ? EmptyRe: Good MMORPS/RTS ?

more_horiz
I do know an awesome mmorpg called "9dragons" set in the medieval ages of China (also known as the "Ming Dynasty" for all you history buffs) which starts you off in a training stage where you decide which clan you wish to join. The combat system is smooth, but grinding can be a little problem somtimes.

more_horiz
Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction... nuff said, moreover the official game server is free.

more_horiz
Okay ill test them out as i said my computer isnt to great ...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply