Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSheep stalker EmptySheep stalker

more_horiz
The rules are simple. Both players start with 10 tokens, 5 in monster zone, 5 in spell and trap zone.

The starting player rolls a dice. A 6 is an automatic miss, other numbers decide the column. The tokens are numbered 12345 from left to right, from the defending player's perspective.

After the dice is rolled, if there are any tokens in the column that has been rolled, you flip a coin. Heads, it destroys the token in the monster zone, and tails, it destroys the token in the spell and trap card zone. Then, the other player rolls a dice, and repeats.

If there is no card where a token would be destroyed, nothing happens, and control passes to the next player, as normal, just without anything being destroyed. The same goes fro rolling a 6.

Me and alikaey came up with this game randomly. Have fun! Maybe one day, people will have shadow duels of this...

Last edited by jjh927 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSheep stalker EmptyRe: Sheep stalker

more_horiz
I'd do that XD
EDIT: We did that
Sheep stalker HR2XE

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
The rules are simple. Both players start with 10 tokens, 5 in monster zone, 5 in spell and trap zone.

The starting player rolls a dice. A 6 is an automatic miss, other numbers decide the column. The tokens are numbered 12345 from left to right, from the defending player's perspective.

After the dice is rolled, if there are any tokens in the column that has been rolled, you flip a coin. Heads, it destroys the token in the monster zone, and tails, it destroys the token in the spell and trap card zone. Then, the other player rolls a dice, and repeats.

If there is no card where a token would be destroyed, nothing happens, and control passes to the next player, as normal, just without anything being destroyed. The same goes fro rolling a 6.

Me and alikaey came up with this game randomly. Have fun! Maybe one day, people will have shadow duels of this...

I am changing the rules slightly. You can choose whether or not to implement this, but it will be default if not specified. (I really want people to do a shadow duel of this, so I'm trying to get into the sort of format.)

On the roll of a 6, you may choose the column, rather than automatically missing, so pick a number between 1 and 5. This helps the game along in its later state.

more_horiz
Omg, this looks soo much fun. I'll try this as soon as I'm on my PC :D

more_horiz
Lol this is actually an interesting idea, congratz on thinking of it. Just don't do it in rated Sheep stalker 3974120512. Anyway, this does sound like a good way to kill some time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply