Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKuriboh Deck EmptyKuriboh Deck

more_horiz
this is my first ever deck profile post that is not related to HEROes. I believe this deck is competitive to a maybe tier 3 or 2 because this deck was surprisingly amazing. I'll share all of ya my recipe. this is my 2nd favorite deck.

Main Deck: 40

Monsters: 17
3x Kuriboh
3x Winged Kuriboh
3x Gagaga Magician
2x Gagaga Girl
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Magician's Valkyrie
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

Spells: 9
3x The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 14
2x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Magician's Circle

Extra Deck: 15
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Number 50: Black Corn
1x Number 61: Volcasaurus
1x Number 83: Galaxy Queen
1x Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech
1x Slacker Magician
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Mira the Giant Star
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
2x Magi Magi * Magician Gal
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger

Wow! you guys must have been surprised at this deck. I called this deck
Chaos Anti-Meta Kuriboh Deck
I haven't thought on what to put in the side deck but i do know i need Effect Veilers in this deck since priority is no more. I also want to replace some cards in my Extra Deck for Formula Synchron since i added in Effect Veiler. Maybe some more Synchro Monsters, i don't know. I also thought about D.D. Crows in this deck. Anyways please give me some advise about this deck and also rate it too. i like to see the opinions from some people too.

Last edited by PabelFTW on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionKuriboh Deck EmptyRe: Kuriboh Deck

more_horiz
Its Beter than my Kuribo Deck

more_horiz
lol double post but thanks. so what do you rate this deck?

more_horiz
ermmmm want to mnake this deck better? then use mystic piper with more level 1 monsters <_< it would be soooooooo much better then

more_horiz
and make it chaos piper kuriboh!?...........
omg......
mimgrim.......
you just scare me to death

more_horiz
^ is that a good thing or bad thing? Razz

more_horiz
NEW DECK IDEA WOOT!

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
this is my first ever deck profile post that is not related to HEROes. I believe this deck is competitive to a maybe tier 3 or 2 because this deck was surprisingly amazing. I'll share all of ya my recipe. this is my 2nd favorite deck.

Monsters: 19
3x Kuriboh
3x Winged Kuriboh
1x Winged Kuriboh LV10
3x Gagaga Magician
2x Gagaga Girl
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Doomcaliber Knight
2x Chaos Sorcerer

Spells: 11
1x Transcendent Wings
1x Berserker Crush
1x Detonate
1x Multiply
2x Gagagabolt
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 10
2x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning

1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 6: OOParts' Atlanthal
1x Number C39: Utopia
1x Baby Tiragon
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
2x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Magi Magi * Magician Gal

I haven't thought on what to put in the side deck but i do know i need Effect Veilers in this deck since priority is no more. I also want to replace some cards in my Extra Deck for Formula Synchron since i added in Effect Veiler. Maybe some more Synchro Monsters, i don't know. I also thought about D.D. Crows in this deck. Anyways please give me some advise about this deck and also rate it too. i like to see the opinions from some people too.

Looks pretty good! I had a Kuriboh deck on dueling network for awhile, and it was pretty fun! The best way to take this deck is like a chaos deck. For instance, you should consider:

Mystic Piper
Effect Veiler
Stygian Security
Grave Squirmer

ALl of these are level 1 monsters, and fuel chaos monsters such as BLS and Chaos Sorc. However! Since these are all faries and fiends, you can also throw in the sky scourges! This will allow you to make even better combos with the Kuriboh cards.

Now, for the deck itself, I think that the Gagaga cards can cause some inconsistency issues, so I would take those out, and maybe consider some of the cards I mentioned. Also, I would try to change the trap line-up for some more chainable trap cards. I personally am loving Compulsory Evacuation Device in this format ever since the new ruling change.

Hope this helps! I give this deck a 7/10 for sure (I don't know if there is an official rating button... kinda new here Razz)

more_horiz
Gbrew wrote:
Pabel wrote:

Monsters: 19
3x Kuriboh
3x Winged Kuriboh
1x Winged Kuriboh LV10
3x Gagaga Magician
2x Gagaga Girl
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Doomcaliber Knight
2x Chaos Sorcerer

Spells: 11
1x Transcendent Wings
1x Berserker Crush
1x Detonate
1x Multiply
2x Gagagabolt
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 10
2x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning

1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 6: OOParts' Atlanthal
1x Number C39: Utopia
1x Baby Tiragon
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
2x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Magi Magi * Magician Gal

Looks pretty good! I had a Kuriboh deck on dueling network for awhile, and it was pretty fun! The best way to take this deck is like a chaos deck. For instance, you should consider:

Mystic Piper
Effect Veiler
Stygian Security
Grave Squirmer

ALl of these are level 1 monsters, and fuel chaos monsters such as BLS and Chaos Sorc. However! Since these are all faries and fiends, you can also throw in the sky scourges! This will allow you to make even better combos with the Kuriboh cards.

Now, for the deck itself, I think that the Gagaga cards can cause some inconsistency issues, so I would take those out, and maybe consider some of the cards I mentioned. Also, I would try to change the trap line-up for some more chainable trap cards. I personally am loving Compulsory Evacuation Device in this format ever since the new ruling change.

Hope this helps! I give this deck a 7/10 for sure (I don't know if there is an official rating button... kinda new here Razz)

thanks. funny thing is that the gagaga's are there just for the lol's cuz i wasnt thinking of other cards to put in. i was focusing on xyz summoning with those cards so it work out sometimes and i also wanted to use my fav xyz monster Magi Magi magician gal. thanks for the help and i totally was thinking about mystic piper thanks to mimgrim.

more_horiz
Y U NO OBELISK?

more_horiz
CUZ OBELISK IS FOR A HOLES! Guns

more_horiz
Ok I updated this deck to match the current banlist until the end of the next month. I will update it until then so enjoy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply