Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhatuo1111 vs Dark Phoenix Bruce EmptyWhatuo1111 vs Dark Phoenix Bruce

more_horiz
I won 5-0

Good Games dude.
Smile

descriptionWhatuo1111 vs Dark Phoenix Bruce EmptyRe: Whatuo1111 vs Dark Phoenix Bruce

more_horiz
Ok GG

descriptionWhatuo1111 vs Dark Phoenix Bruce EmptyRe: Whatuo1111 vs Dark Phoenix Bruce

more_horiz
ouch.
anyway, DP awarded, topic locked.

more_horiz
Duels cancelled from the League. DP will stay.

Whatup1111 you dueled 29 times against the same opponent really quickly. From those 29 you got 28 wins and just one loss. Dark Phoenix Bruce did not post an introduction thread at all. He posted in Slifer Red Dorm but his post was very plain and looked more like just a formality. His contribution here is nothing but boosting your score up. Thus he will get his account banned. If you are here just to help your friend boost the score in League, we don't need you at all, but thanks for trying to cheat on us.

Whatup I already warned you about this before once. This now is very inappropriate towards other members. Just take a look how others gain their score and see your 28 wins just like that. All that after the end of season is announced. Everything will be more than clear to you. Now since you abuse our rules by finding our flaws we did not cover in the Arena rules, we are forced to take actions and make a new rules just because of you and the ones like you. The rules will be specified in the new season but for now you are just being blacklisted for this season which means your score is irrelevant in the rankings. I will be nice AGAIN and let you duel for season 3 normally but your actions will be followed like they are followed from the beginning. Now you may be demotivated but it was your fault, 2nd time. If we are caught one more time you will get banned immediately without any warning so be careful.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum