Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA post to the Admins. EmptyA post to the Admins.

more_horiz
Greetings, DM, Assassin, JY1, Nate, ITC, and any other members who might be able to see these forums.

My name is Tsurin. I serve DA as the informal "Secretary" and formally as the Teaching Administrator.

I want to raise a few problems I am currently having with DA as a whole.

First off, I will address DM.

DM: I honestly think that you should have had the roles of the Administrators laid out by now. There is a reason I have not posted my opinion in the other topic; I am the newest DA Admin and being the newest means that I shouldn't be making the decisions that are the responsibility of the Founder(s). In addition to that, I am disappointed that I have been the one being talked to about ideas for systems here in DA. You are the Founder of DA for a very distinct reason. EJ passed the Academy on to you in order to help it flourish. From what I understand, he gave you and Assassin equal rights. This means that you should be talking to him more and me less, regardless of my explanation skills.
Finally, "Teaching Admin" does not mean "Advancement Admin", in my eyes. Teaching will only account for about 50% of the process. Testing will account for the other 50%, making "Advancement" the thing covering it all. If you want to tell me to do "Advancement Admin" then I can make "Teaching" and "Testing" two Moderator positions to serve under the "Advancement Admin".

To everyone: The floundering Advancement program. Either we all work on it, discuss it here, and get it done, or we stop trying to change it, because only two of us discussing it is not working. I have different ideas than DM for what an Advancement program looks like, and we don't even have an Advancement Admin position filled.

In conclusion: (For those who think that was too long)
-I want DM to get the Admin roles fixed and determine the proper amount of Admins.
-I want DM to seek more people than just me to tell ideas to (and I believe he should be the one to implement them, not myself).
-I want the Admins/Admins Assistants to discuss what the advancement program should look like in order to get it right.

-Tsurin

Teaching Administrator of DA

descriptionA post to the Admins. EmptyRe: A post to the Admins.

more_horiz
Tsurin wrote:
I want DM to get the Admin roles fixed and determine the proper amount of Admins.

Yes, Its about time we decide that. After Tsurin said it even i think that 3 administrators + 1 Teachig administrator cannot handle an academy as big as DA.

And while the roles are being decided consider me as an admin who is online only 1/2 hr a day on weekdays and a lot more on weekends

Tsurin wrote:
I want DM to seek more people than just me to tell ideas to (and I believe he should be the one to implement them, not myself).

If this is about advancement system

If you want me to share my ideas and views on it i have no problem, i though a one on one conversation would make things easy but i guess DM expects more from you than being a Teaching Administrator

If DM thinks he can implement the entire idea on his own i have no problem with it but all i want it is to be implemented fast.

Now coming to my ideas
--- I have none

PS - Giving ideas is not my strenght but i think recognising, collecting and executing them is...

more_horiz
Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum