Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Unlimiting Cyber Dragon

+10
doomthrust
Neji Hyuga
firestorm
Twiztid_Chris
Kira Amadeus
simo
Unkown
Nekofjung
Jin Kazama
Chazz
14 posters

pollShould Cyber Dragon Be Unlimited?

Yes
39%
No
61%
Total Votes:

descriptionUnlimiting Cyber Dragon EmptyUnlimiting Cyber Dragon

more_horiz
Hey all of you duelists out there, the name is Chazz and me and friend want Cyber Dragon to be unlimited again and we
can use your help to get unlimited. So you guys vote up on this poll
and see whether Cyber Dragon should be limited or not

descriptionUnlimiting Cyber Dragon EmptyRe: Unlimiting Cyber Dragon

more_horiz
Absolutely not.

Cyber Dragon (in a non-KCVDS format) would make Monarchs too powerful, especially with Raiza at 2.

Cyber Dragon (in a KCVDS format) would be a too-easy beatstick. It should not be unlimited.

more_horiz
Agreed. unlimiting Cydrag is a bad idea. It is fine at 1.

more_horiz
Un-limiting Cyber Dragon? That is out of question....

First, Monarchs would have way to much tributes.
Second, it would be to easy to summon Cyber End Dragon or Cyber Twin or any Chimeratech.

And you would easily be able to Special Summon a strong monster 2-3 times a duel... that's not fair.

So, no.

more_horiz
agreed with Tsurin and Unkown. it's so bad idea since it's a real (too easy to summon) beatstick

more_horiz
i think one is too less 3 are too much 2 whould be perfect but a deck with 2 of these cards whould be so powerfull so don't agree

more_horiz
ya if it was unlimited like stated by the others, it would be to powerful of a deck beatdown wise. i would have to say no one is fine

more_horiz
why should cyber dragon be limited it doesnt have super effects besides , it is very important 2 have more than one to build a good cyber deck which i couldnt do

more_horiz
Just because it could build a good 'cyber' deck doesn't mean it doesn't strengthen other types of decks.

more_horiz
I think we should.
Cyber decks were like the most popular until the evil banlist.
Cyber forever!

more_horiz
Neji, do you just not read any posts before you yourself post or what? As has been explained it does not matter if it makes a good Cyber deck. It has uses in other decks that makes those decks too powerful and that is why it needs to stay limited!

more_horiz
It would be too easy to summon cyber dragons (fusion ones) and to summon monarchs. I know that it would be fun to play with unlimited cyber dragons; but guys... It's not fair cause your deck may be too overpowered.

more_horiz
yeo thats right if they are un-limited then many decks would become very powerful especially Cyber decks and monarchs , But i think its ok if its semi-limited .

more_horiz
cyber dragon has already good effect for comeback in any duel that will make it rather unfair but also than ban list destroyed Cyber end deck so i agree with dragonknight its better to be semi-limited

more_horiz
Well i think yes, it should be unltimited or semi-limited.
Many of you said "but it will make monarchs two powerfull" i don't think so because, 3 mobius + 3 zaborg + 2 thestalos +3 tomatoes + 3 gravekeeper spy + 1 sangan + morphing jar + 1 D.D warrior lady + treeborn frog + spirit reaper + marshmallon = 3 mobius + 3 zaborg + 2 thestalos +3 tomatoes + 3 Cyber dragon + 1 sangan + morphing jar + D.D warrior lady + treeborn frog + spirit reaper + marshmallon (In therms of tributes)

And others say (too overpowered), common i've seen alot of cards that are way more over powered that cy drag and are only semi-limited. Example: DAD

more_horiz
In RL

or 1.16 KCVDS

Raiza is semi limited

Then Monarchs would be over powered in Cyber Dragon is unlimited

more_horiz
Archived. This made and still makes no sense and is dead.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum