Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPIKACHU VS LETHAL EmptyPIKACHU VS LETHAL

more_horiz
he was afk for more than 5 mins and didnt say afk or brb or anything
https://i.imgur.com/JqTHP.jpg

descriptionPIKACHU VS LETHAL EmptyRe: PIKACHU VS LETHAL

more_horiz
You seriously need to calm down. I was gone for 5 minutes, no more than that. What is your purpose of posting this? Are you trying to get that as a win? You know good and well you were going to lose that duel, so I don't understand the point of even posting this. You just had to be all impatient and angry and quit the duel before I could come back. I won game 1 and was going to win that game 2. I was adding miracle fusion to my hand via POD, I had an Alius in my hand and was going to summon and Attack with him, I had MST set so I would destroy whatever continuous trap you were going to set(she's running a trap card deck...), so on my next turn i'd have Alius and Shining and attack for game while you have no cards in hand or on field. Your screen shows you have no advantage at all, and the only reason my life points got down that low is because I attacked a zoma the spirit and used Solemn judgement on Uria. All moves which contributed to my advantage. But I'm a nice guy and am not going to argue over this, even though I won 2 - 0. - So can a mod please lock this, and not award any wins or losses to either of us. I don't even want or need the wins and am not going to further argue about such a trivial matter.

more_horiz
no im not saying i win
im saying noone gets DP cause u were Afk without saying anything and i had to go to bed

more_horiz
As requested, Voided. Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply