Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

People that need their ranks. (STAFF)

+34
BUZZKILL
Sasori
Anzo
Midorus
Atlus
DesignerDrugs
Amy Kool
Giapostolo
PhantomX
Enigma_m7
KingMP94
FSG
Train Heartnet
firestorm
Ray1500
Seeker
Evil_Bakura
Sam
MUFC
hamouda
Unkown
FenixFX
Pilover
Nekofjung
SuperNBZ
flamesdevil
Neji Hyuga
EJ
Dexter Morgan
Dante
Jin Kazama
L
Kira Amadeus
JadenYuki
38 posters

descriptionPeople that need their ranks. (STAFF) - Page 2 EmptyPeople that need their ranks. (STAFF)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you have successfully tested someone, post their name here and I will change their rank. Thank you.

descriptionPeople that need their ranks. (STAFF) - Page 2 EmptyRe: People that need their ranks. (STAFF)

more_horiz
Ya i did a mistake thnks for noticing..he is Slifer Red...

descriptionPeople that need their ranks. (STAFF) - Page 2 EmptyRe: People that need their ranks. (STAFF)

more_horiz
Death Bros - Obelisk Blue

more_horiz
Light Of Destruction-Slifer Red

more_horiz
all done.

more_horiz
Jison - Obelisk Blue

more_horiz
Psyichic fighter - Obelisk

more_horiz
Done! Although his credits aren't fixed..I'm not sure of the number of DP/Credits should members get but i'm sure any tester can edit it

more_horiz
Ok, i'll fix the DP/Credits
Erm
Reep337 - Ra Yellow

more_horiz
EJ for you to know.
Each:

-Slifer gets 250 DP
-Ra gets 1000 DP
-Obelisk gets 2500 DP

Still Killer - Obelisk Blue

more_horiz
Yuki judai - Ra
SuperMario1819 - Obelisk Blue
mikenlv - Slifer red
Coloratus - Slifer red

more_horiz
CyberdragonSpellcaster17-Slifer

more_horiz
All Done with fixed DP
Credits ?!! O.o

more_horiz
Ya i think Jin made them...

more_horiz
I didn't add credits.

more_horiz
Credits have no more use i think .

more_horiz
Then how do members upgrade from dorm to the other ?
I thought they ought to pay credits as i stated O.o but if you negated that use then tell me to remove that profile

more_horiz
Well by the moment they can pay for a re-test.
And a new system would be applied soon.

more_horiz
Fire Storm - Ra Yellow

more_horiz
Metal-Mizo - Ra Yellow
A-A-A - Slifer Red

more_horiz
Tsunami - Obelisk Blue
Froomeboy - Slifer Red
Metal-Mizo - Ra Yellow
Moody - Ra Yellow
The sacred Duelist - Ra Yellow

Neji you forgot to make some of the rooms of the people you tested.
And when you test sum1 post here his name and rank.

more_horiz
All done
but please becareful while posting names because fire storm is firestorm (it'd have been problem if we had the both usernames)
thanks.Great Job on testing

more_horiz
Gossip Doll- Ra

more_horiz
All Done

more_horiz
b.ballboyrock- Slifer Dorm

more_horiz
Pilover - Ra
Ichigo Hollow - Slifer
karlitoo - Slifer

more_horiz
heavencharge - Slifer
People that need their ranks. (STAFF) - Page 2 Emptykecalkoatls - Slifer
Ryo Bakura - Slifer

Admins plz take care of those ppl Groups and post here that you have done the job.
If you are too busy and cant make me Admin so i cant take care of them xD jk Razz

more_horiz
Day Saved by EJ
All done

more_horiz
lovaboi-Slifer red
mariusblade-Slifer red
SeaStorm-Ra Yellow

Last edited by flamesdevil on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Creed - RA yellow

more_horiz
Updated to this stage. No thanks to Neji, who has been bugging me for the past ten minutes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum