Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew TCG (Shadow Era) EmptyNew TCG (Shadow Era)

more_horiz
Hey guys there is a new card game coming out in may called Shadow Era it is like magic but its different in that instead of colored mana you have colorless resorces and they are different breeds instead of colors
You also have a hero that can be targeted for attacks or your allies whichever you choose
If you guys are interested they have an app in the App Store, and the Android Marker (Play Store)
Otherwise tell me what you guys think

descriptionNew TCG (Shadow Era) EmptyRe: New TCG (Shadow Era)

more_horiz
i need to know more info about it before i give my opion Razz

more_horiz
well what else do you want to know?

more_horiz
I've played it before, and I've had the computer program version of it for awhile.
It's fairly enjoyable and very easy to pick up. Not a lot of variety of cards yet though.

more_horiz
rules. how complicated will it be? what doese the fan base towards it look like? ect.......

more_horiz
Truth is, the game is already out. Has been for awhile.
That is, on the computer.
They are only just now coming out with physical cards. I've been playing the online version for several months now. I stopped a little while ago, but still power it on occasionally.
They have a website.
www.shadowera.com

more_horiz
its really not that complicated either and the projected pre sale was $20,000 they have already sold more than $100,000

more_horiz
I'm playing it right now online, I actually love it and can't wait till it's put into physical cards xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply