Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionc ya I'M LEAVING 4 DAYS Emptyc ya I'M LEAVING 4 DAYS

more_horiz
sry i'll leave for 4 days couse i'm going to the mountain i don't know if i can duel novastar i haven't seen him in DA maybe i will come in DA but not promising since its not my laptop that i'll have i'm going with my familly my cousin its his laptop
DA won't lose me so fast after 4 days i'll be back starting school and i'll be active like usual so don't be happy you're not escaping me (joke) Smile)

c ya for 4 days i leave tomorrow in the morning so i don't know if i'll come online thill i come back
P.S. DON'T FORGET ME ,hope i won't be fired i took some days off from DA Smile)

:D

I AM JUSTICE
BE NICE THILL I GET BACK DON'T SPAM JUST BECOUSE MOST OF THE STAFF IS BUSY :D

descriptionc ya I'M LEAVING 4 DAYS EmptyRe: c ya I'M LEAVING 4 DAYS

more_horiz
Well, I'm sure no one will forget you my friend. Please come back whenever you can. Everyone will be fine. Besides, if anything goes down "The Lowest Rank Duelist" will be here to clean up the mess. Have fun Kira. Bring me back a gift card...(bad joke...XD) Enjoy yourself.

more_horiz
lol don't wry no one will Spam Wink , Enjoy your vacation and come back soon .

more_horiz
Sad not many people missed me i'm back now it was so great i wish i could have stayed longer Smile and i wouldn't have forgoten you all

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum