Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Survival Duels!!!

+7
Jaden_Yuki--
Atheridis
LòKóS
Dex
Exiled
mimgrim
Amy Kool
11 posters

descriptionSurvival Duels!!! EmptySurvival Duels!!!

more_horiz
Members of Duel Academy,

We are proud to announce brand new permanent Event called Survival Duels. Some of you have heard of it and some not. As you know, we always try to emulate Anime's Duel Academy as much as possible giving you more game like experience and of course more fun. With this event we are one step closer to our goal. Survival Duels are taken from anime and adapted for our site. More information about this new section can be found here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t12857-survival-duels-rules-and-information

What more can we say, ENJOY and LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Yours one and only, Duel Academy! Survival Duels!!! 2508409715

descriptionSurvival Duels!!! EmptyRe: Survival Duels!!!

more_horiz
this sounds like a fun idea just to bad there ain't no DP award :/ but gives me soemthing else to do at least O_O

more_horiz
OFC Mimgrim is the first person to post Razz

OT: This is really interesting, I hope it doesn't die like monkey island

more_horiz
it cant die exiled. if i add DP, the only thing that can die is Battle Arena lol. Now if you dont need DPs you duel in Survival Duels and if you need DP you do it in Battle or Shadow :D

and monkeys died only because it was too demanding, too complex to follow and of course we had inactive site at those times. even battle arena died lol.

more_horiz
So are mods just going to update this like we do Battle Arena?

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:

I would imagine so.

Anyways, I'm going to try and win this.

more_horiz
Dexter Morgan wrote:
Exiled108 wrote:

I would imagine so.

Not if I take part you won't u_u

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:
Exiled108 wrote:

I would imagine so.

Exqueeze me?
I'll beat your ass so hard, it won't even be funny. Just terribly horrific and evil 0.0

more_horiz
Dexter Morgan wrote:
Exiled108 wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:
Exiled108 wrote:

I would imagine so.

Exqueeze me?
I'll beat your ass so hard, it won't even be funny. Just terribly horrific and evil 0.0

Pfft, noobs will be noobs u_u

more_horiz
Heh this sounds cool :D

more_horiz
it sounds cool but what is the point of it with no rewards ABSOLUTELY example when someone reches the master of survival thing Y U NO GIVE REWARD?!?!?!??!?!!??

IS DER GONNA BE A TROPHY?!?? Survival Duels!!! 2966412087 I WANNA TROPHY!!!!!

PS I have the feeling you wanna resurct YUBEL or something like DAT u cover up dat story by saying NO and saying dat viper did zat ting CAREFULL GUYS CUZ WE ARE GONNA TURN TO DUELING ZOMBIES AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

PS2 (lol not playstation 2) I AM GONNA DEFEAT YALL!!!! ::Monkey5:: <-- DAT MONKEY

more_horiz
ather why you act even crazier then you usually are?

more_horiz
AAAWWWESEOME! XD

This is gonna be sweet lol!

Who wants to go first?? 8D

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
ather why you act even crazier then you usually are?
WTF!!!!!! LETS MAKE A VOTE WHO THINKS I AM CRAZY RAISE THERE HANDS ALL OTHERS BOUNCE bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

more_horiz
*raises hand* Atheridis is crazy, also change your sig, starts to annoy me with it's uber fails to locate my location imo.

Also the thing i do not get is if someone has 0 life force (bio-band bars) how is he supposed to duel? there should be a reset in 3 days for example. Or he is not supposed to duel until this is finished and it doesn't look like it has an end.

more_horiz
ALL I WANNA IZ A A TROPHY AN IF U RAISE UR HANDS AGAIN U WILL HAVE TO SUFFAAA FROM MY DUELING!!!!!! CUZ I WILL CHALLENGE U IF YA DO IT AGAIN!!!

now lets all bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

more_horiz
i believe the bio-bands get reset to 1/10 after you loose but not sure ._.

also i rais my hands to say ather is crazy cheers

more_horiz
dafuq U KIDDIN MEEEE!!!!! DO NOT RAISE UR HANDS AGAIN OR U WILL FEEL MY RATH!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bouncins fun lets all do it XD

more_horiz
*raises hand again* ^he is crazy for thinking he can order staff member around, I will assume you are trolling and not punish you for it this time. Also I will wipe the floor with you right after I finish my article for University.

more_horiz
fine once u finish i will challenge u to a duel of Battle Arena +Survival Arena (both together XD) bounce bounce

more_horiz
cheers *Rising both hands* And train i thought it works something like this: If you have 0/10 in byo band you still can duel vs others who have some amount of that thing :D And if you win you get 1/10 again :D

more_horiz
OMFG 3 PPL NOW!!!! LIKE WTF BOUNCE LIKE HELL GUYS (not metaforically bounce like there is fire on the floor) bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

more_horiz
Stay on topic, and I also agree with Train, if someone loses they should go to 0 bio bands and they should have to wait a set amount of time to duel again.

more_horiz
still a question except that its for fun is there any REAL reason for doing this like maybe gettin a trophy??? :D I WANNA TROPHY cuz like if we are not gettin DPs and stuff what do we get?

more_horiz
u get the satisfication of being the survival master

more_horiz
i see -.- so nu trophy???

more_horiz
Interesting. I'm going to have to get more serious with dueling, with the League going and now this among other things. Survival Duels!!! 3603946073

more_horiz
Atheridis, stop spamming the same question, Amy is the only one that knows so what until her response

more_horiz
Okay ppl, obviously I forgot to mention some things such as rewards Survival Duels!!! 3974120512

here are the additional rules:

15. If duelist's Bio-Band level drops to zero it does not mean duelist can't duel in Survival Duels anymore. Losing a life is just in anime and here it just means you start over again but this time not from 1 but zero.

16. When Bio-Band max level length resets it does not reset the actual levels of duelists. It just resets the maximum possible level. (Example: You are at level 3. Bio-Band max level length was 13. Master of Survival gets inactive and Bio-Band max level length resets to 10 kicking the inactive MoS from the position and giving the position free to conquer. However you are still at level 3, it just means you dont have to get 13 wins anymore but only 10 since it has been reset.)

17. Becoming Master of Survival grants you a reward of 3000 DP, and each additional win you make as Master of Survival get you another 200 DP. Also you get a MoS profile field to mark your position, like the Medal is for Tournament winners.

Those answer all of your current questions, Enjoy Wink

more_horiz
I was thinking today amy, as long as the MoS has a legit excuse, they should not be forced to have to accept the challenge.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum