Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSome opinions please... EmptySome opinions please...

more_horiz
K...i was wondering if this sort of gameS will match to this kind of place but i've decided to post and see what are your opinions.Please,if this can't be done because they are some roules that doesn't allowed,tell me.
Let me explain what is about:
1)First game:Answer the question using only the words"YES"or"NO",but,please tell us why did u choose that,and after you answer,don't forget to post your question-EXAMPLE:"It's hard for u to wake up in the moorning?"
Answer:"NO,because i'm going to bed early."...and now u put another question-"Are u playing any instruments?"...
2)Second:Someone will start with one word-for example"bee" and somebody else will continue with a word that is somehow related to it("Honey" in our case)...then,other user will continue .."sweet" for ex,and so on...
3)It's a game where u have to use a expresion:"I'm @@@,what about u?"
@@@-This will be replaced with words that express your attitude,your feelings,or what are u doing in that moment;EXAMPLE:"I'm doing my homework(kidding),what about u?" someone will answer("I'll start studying next week),and after that will put another question("I'm lazy,what about u?")
K..i have a lott of other ideas,some of them more intersting than the ones i posted,but i decided to stop here.I hope u all understood the "games" and i'm expecting your oppinions.Pls..sry for this long post.If u think it's not a great idea no heartfeelings...i understand.

descriptionSome opinions please... EmptyRe: Some opinions please...

more_horiz
the games are funny but for me are booring there not like games its like socializing i mean speaking (chat) these can be done in ham and at the second idea you're talking about "camp lexical;parca asa era "(couldn't think of how to tell in english he understands)in wich example dog,cat are part of the field named animals
the 3rd were you talk about you're feelings we already have status in general discusion were you say how you feel

more_horiz
Archived... I can hardly understand this suggestion and the parts that I do seem unnecessary.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum