Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionExodia + Prohibition WTF HAPPENS?? EmptyExodia + Prohibition WTF HAPPENS??

more_horiz
What happens if i have prohibition on my field naming exodia the forbidden one and my opp next turn assembles all the pieces of exodia since prohibition says that theyre eff cannot be used does that mean that the win condition does not work? Plz give me an answer as it is important to know when facing Exodia decks

descriptionExodia + Prohibition WTF HAPPENS?? EmptyRe: Exodia + Prohibition WTF HAPPENS??

more_horiz
Exodia does not have an effect. Exodia has a win condition. It is a win condition to have them all in your hand, and that cannot be negated by Prohibition. You aren't "playing" Exodia . . . unless some idiot tries to summon him in attack position. -_-

descriptionExodia + Prohibition WTF HAPPENS?? EmptyRe: Exodia + Prohibition WTF HAPPENS??

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
Exodia does not have an effect. Exodia has a win condition. It is a win condition to have them all in your hand, and that cannot be negated by Prohibition. You aren't "playing" Exodia . . . unless some idiot tries to summon him in attack position. -_-
i see thnx and also thnx for the funny joke bounce bounce

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply