Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYami Yugi Muto aka Neiji EmptyYami Yugi Muto aka Neiji

more_horiz
Yami Yugi Muto was like 2 months Tester, he tested 2 people only... I gave him much more chances, but nothing, what should we do?

descriptionYami Yugi Muto aka Neiji EmptyRe: Yami Yugi Muto aka Neiji

more_horiz
Frankly,you taked such a long time to talk about that guy,simply i think he must lose his rank and be just normal member here,he been given chances and he wasted it so its so simple...but still i kinda expect a disagreement of what i say...

more_horiz
Suggestion: Warn him once and if he doesn't improve, tell him his job is at risk.

more_horiz
I warned him several (SEVERAL) times.

more_horiz
We counted -four-. Not two.

And he's been in his position for about a month, and has said that his computer is slow in a post to us. We've spoken about it, and he's having other problems he'd rather not mention, and I'm disallowed from mentioning.

Give me proof he's lying about the computer having problems.

Really, I've told you this once and I'll tell you in front of the Admins: Start specializing people. Give us roles. Ensure the Mods are doing Mod work. Don't get them to deal with testing because we have testers -for- that. Set the roles for Admin Assistants. Set the Admin roles. Give Dorm Leaders roles.

I honestly think this is what we need before we go ahead and start firing people.

more_horiz
Yes Tsurin

We need to discuss about the roles

It will be done as soon as i return.

DIscuss your ideas by then to speed things up. Its time we had a meeting - The Admins

more_horiz
Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum