Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionINTRO EmptyINTRO

more_horiz
hi im kinda new here ...... so this is my intro i am a 19 year old boy i live in san angelo texas the names wally samuel watson i go on facebook alot somtimes i play games somtimes i go on DN but i hardly go on there anymore cause im moving to a diff house and i i play another online game called dungeon fighter online. Most people dont even believe in me relegion i am a wiccan i collect yugioh cards in rl and i have a hole trash bag full of cards lol cause the box broke and i dont have anymore boxes so i had to use a trash bag to put them in but i am trying to sell all my cards except the really rare ones and the decks i am keeping for myself. so if you like to know more about me please look me up on DN OR DA or you can look me up on face book my facbook email is thunderthehedgehog@ymail.com my Dn name is darkM19 my DA name is alderon9.

thank you and good lucvk in the duesl and tournaments

descriptionINTRO EmptyRe: INTRO

more_horiz
cool welcome to duel academy stay as long as u want

more_horiz
Trash bag Ftw. Facebook Ftw. Seems like this post is full of win. Welcome to Le Slifer. Home of the one and only Yuki Judai (Hes our dorm leader by the way...just sayin) So have fun and what not. Enjoy the free donuts on wednesdays. o:

more_horiz
welcome to death *ehem* duel academy new victim *ehem* person cant wait to hunt *ehem* duel you some time Laughing

more_horiz
Sup bro, welcome to the academy and duel me anytime anywhere

more_horiz
Loooong intro... Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply