Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollDoes setokaiba1234 annoy you?

Yes
60%
No
40%
Never heard of him before
0%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionSetokaiba1234 EmptySetokaiba1234

more_horiz
Ok guys, I just want to take a poll. On the chatbox has a user named Setokaiba1234 ever annoyed you, or insulted you? Now please, I don't want this turning into a flame war with everyone bashing on him, so if you could please just post saying "Yes" or "No" I also made a poll if you dont feel like posting.

Also, I expect Setokaiba1234 himself to come here and start posting but please just ignore him, if you just follow my suggestion and only post saying yes or no, he wont have anything to reply to.

Admins/mods if this type of thing is not allowed then I apologize and you may close/delete the thread, but I just wanted to do this because I believe this place can be a better place if he was not allowed on the chat.

descriptionSetokaiba1234 EmptyRe: Setokaiba1234

more_horiz
Yes , He hates music that bugs me

more_horiz
This is dumb and ur annoying

more_horiz
Guys this is borderline bullying. quit it.

I understand he annoys you but be mature about it.

more_horiz
Jaden this is not bullying, if anything this is the opposite I'm trying to stop it. I'm not asking for everyone to explain in detail and start bashing on him, I just want a simple yes,no, or a neutral side (you don't know him) so people can see he is a disturbance.

more_horiz
This is bullying. Do this again, and that is a warning.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum