Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGravity Lock EmptyGravity Lock

more_horiz
Uses flip effect monsters to burn your opponents life points away while you're returning his monsters to his deck or hand w/ the bonus of him not being able to get off a strong hit. but something is missing, but i don't know what.

Gravity Lock 9tllqu

descriptionGravity Lock EmptyRe: Gravity Lock

more_horiz
gravity bind doesn't stop xyz monsters cuz they don't have a level, just so you know

more_horiz
Add a Uria for the lulz.

more_horiz
germanfan23 wrote:
gravity bind doesn't stop xyz monsters cuz they don't have a level, just so you know

good to know, messenger of peace will have something to say about that.

more_horiz
I just dont see this deck being competitive enough for the following reasons:

1. It seems rather slow having to set and wait rather than being agressive.

2. I see no clear win conditions, just some burn cards with some bounce and draw cards.

3. Your running outdated stall cards.

4. You don't have any protection for the stall that you are running. In a format with Heavy Storm, 3 Mystical Space Typhoon and other spell and trap destruction like Hornets in an Inzektor deck your stall won't last long.

Sorry but I just don't see this deck being anything near Tier 1 or Tier 2.

more_horiz
^ i agree.. ull get a big problem with cards that destroy the cards that u set.. i.e
six sams
inzektors
hieroglyphics

more_horiz
you both give good points i'll give you that, but i'm not going to use this deck competitively.

If i'm going to do that, i'll use my E-Heroes; This is a deck for advanced unrated or traditional, to have fun with.

more_horiz
I might suggest using some Xyz monsters yourself then, since as was said earlier, they break the Gravity Bind Rule. That way you can face off against other Xyz monsters, or keep attacking while you're opponent's monster locked :3 plus, I'm assuming at least some of those cards are expendable after their flip effects activate? Just an idea~ (you don't have an extra deck in the pic so I don't know if you already have one set up or what)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply