Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer red Battle tournament round 1!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+20
Usagi_Koro
william pursley
GTempest
mimgrim
yuma fudo
Plague Rose
Lyoko386
Tragedy
MasterCarter
prettydummy
Exiled
Nuran
Sly
PokeAngel123
Zeox
Atheridis
Asurastorm
lateille
PabelFTW
Jaden_Yuki--
24 posters

descriptionSlifer red Battle tournament round 1! EmptySlifer red Battle tournament round 1!

more_horiz
Okay guys let's start this thing lmao...

i couldn't figure out the damn code for this thing so just bear with this photo and a link to the site...
Slifer red Battle tournament round 1! Sliferbattle

http://challonge.com/sliferbattle

alright so let me explain how matches work...

You can duel any one in your bracket (the person that is placed with you and off to the right of you are people in your groups) and the who ever has the most wins out of that group will advance.

Match results can be reported here and must be confirmed by your opponent.

Good luck guys!

descriptionSlifer red Battle tournament round 1! EmptyRe: Slifer red Battle tournament round 1!

more_horiz
coolio k then lets get this stuff starting

descriptionSlifer red Battle tournament round 1! EmptyRe: Slifer red Battle tournament round 1!

more_horiz
indeed

Let's do this!

more_horiz
looks like i'll be dueling who ever wins between Nuran or Usagi?

Last edited by Asurastorm on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
is there a time limit on when we have to do our duels?

more_horiz
I dont understand how this works exactly can u explain it better?

EDIT: Btw my name starts with a capital "A" Athers not athers

more_horiz
gg with zeox
Pabel 2-1 Zeox

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
you have to duel anybody that is next to you or at the right like for example me
i have to duel zeox and lyoko
you have to duel rose and ying
who ever have the most wins in that group advances to the next round.

more_horiz
this is gonna be awesome!!!

more_horiz
oh yeah i would like to finally say this for the first time
FIRST BLOOD KILL!

more_horiz
Oh goodie! Get ready to duel mofos.

more_horiz
bro this tourney mad confusing i think we should just do it regularly

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
bro this tourney mad confusing i think we should just do it regularly

yeah, i'm with him on this one, draw names out of a hat if you have to.

more_horiz
awww and just when i explain it to aethers.

more_horiz
Okay... just duel the 2 other people in your group and try to win. are you confused as to who is in your group? or why i did this? the reason it's set up like this is because it will make the rounds go faster AND increase activity. if you want i can post the groups in the original post so that every one knows who they can duel.

more_horiz
Post the groups Jaden, it would be a lot easier

more_horiz
I've made a bracket, however, Eight People will get by's unless you pair them up together and figure something out.

more_horiz
Ok... i see the miss understanding now, i'll post the groups for you guys...

more_horiz
i beat asurastorm 2-0

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
i beat asurastorm 2-0

Confirm

more_horiz
prettydummy 2-1 lateille

gg mates =)

more_horiz
prettydummy wrote:
prettydummy 2-1 lateille

gg mates =)

confirmed damn synchro's! :p

more_horiz
Just played Yamisly very GG's

I won 2-1

PEACE!!!

more_horiz
Confirm.

Question: If you lose 1 duel against someone else in your group, you are basically out of the tourney? Since someone else in the group will have 2 wins, and he'll be the one the proceed in the tourney.

more_horiz
Yamisly wrote:
Confirm.

Question: If you lose 1 duel against someone else in your group, you are basically out of the tourney? Since someone else in the group will have 2 wins, and he'll be the one the proceed in the tourney.

Doesn't it usually depend on how much times you win? Like, if you had 2 wins and 3 losses, I don't even...

more_horiz
No this is NOT single elimination. if you lose you can still duel the other person and have a chance to get through.

more_horiz
I won 2-0 against Lyoko386

btw jaden, even if u lose a game if its 2-1 that 1 win u got still counts right? Like right now since I lost 2-1 against the other person in my group, but won 2-0 this time I have 3 wins correct?

more_horiz
Here to confirm, good use of those dinos.

more_horiz
I won against lyoko
Pabel 2-0 lyoko
ggs

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply