Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNumber C39: Utopia Ray? EmptyNumber C39: Utopia Ray?

more_horiz
It says that Utopia can be used as an XYZ material monster. I was confused, does that mean I can Xyz Summon Number C39: Utopia Ray by just using Utopia as the only Xyz Material monster?

descriptionNumber C39: Utopia Ray? EmptyRe: Number C39: Utopia Ray?

more_horiz
Where does it say that Utopia can be used as an Zyx material monster?
No you can not Zyx summon Utopia with just one other Utopia o.O

more_horiz
Yes, you can. If you have a Number 39: Utopia on the field, you can Xyz summon Utopia Ray from your extra deck, using just Utopia as the material. Any Xyz materials on the first Utopia will also become materials to Utopia Ray, so if you haven't used any yet, it'll have 3.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
Yes, you can. If you have a Number 39: Utopia on the field, you can Xyz summon Utopia Ray from your extra deck, using just Utopia as the material. Any Xyz materials on the first Utopia will also become materials to Utopia Ray, so if you haven't used any yet, it'll have 3.

Dude... Wait... What???!

more_horiz
lol yeah people keep forgetting that and get all confused whenever i summon it its effect like sacred ptolmyester 7 ( i probably spelled it wrng but meh)

more_horiz
Confirm Bakuman, you can XYZ summon Utopia Ray just by overlaying Utopia and the materials on Utopia will also become materials for Utopia Ray. That part of Utopia Ray's card text is a Summoning Condition not an effect.

more_horiz
Answered/Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply